Discussion: Pompeo Will Return From North Korea With Three American Captives

Well, this should keep Faux News busy all day
The rest of us will continue to focus on all those “other minor details” concerning this administration

11 Likes

Yep, and Rudy was only off by a week regarding the Captives. In all candor, good that they are heading home.

My two cents

5 Likes

Trump: I am winning big. During Obama’s time, we had Osama running rampant around the world. Now there is no Osama, no Obama, no Rocketman. All gone. Thanks all to me.

5 Likes

No complaints about that
When it comes to rescuing Americans , I don’t take a partisan position.
We will gladly let trump put one in the win column …
However…

3 Likes

Love that they’re coming home. Hate that the Orange Hell Beast gets a win.

2 Likes

Thats nice, but in terms of the big picture, meaningless.

1 Like

It’s so unfortunate Obama was a dismal failure in freeing these men and Trump had to do it.

2 Likes

The guy that really has something to show is Kim Jung Un. A few years back he was thought as a very fat lightweight, that only got the job for dynastic reasons. Now he can show the North Korean generals that he is a legitimate leader that can deliver results. Photo ops with the US President is something neither dad or gramps in all his greatness achieved.

2 Likes

Speaking of unfortunate captives being held by a rogue regime, when is something going to be done about all the foreign citizens the U.S. has incarcerated that are not only denied a trial, they haven’t even been formally charged with any crimes?

5 Likes

Depends. What’s in it for Trumpp, Inc.?

2 Likes

This stinks like Ronald Reagan and the Iran Hostages…Trump is so stupid that one more time he ‘thinks’ by sitting on his overly large a** he has accomplished ‘the art of the deal’…and all’s that has happened is he is being stroked and played.

3 Likes

2:00 A.M. in the morning

2 Likes

It would have been tough for Obama to have freed them, since 2 of the 3 were taken by North Korea in 2017, while Trump was president.

9 Likes

Al Capones’s soup kitchen during the Great Depression.
TYMBI

4 Likes

Why did Trump let these men get captured on his watch in the first place. LOL.

4 Likes

on his way back from North Korea with the 3 wonderful gentlemen

Does this mean John McCain is now upgraded to “wonderful gentleman”?

2 Likes

I agree with you. It was just too obvious that the hostages were an issue created specifically to make Carter look bad and get Reagan in the White House. Timing was just too close and too obvious.

What are the chances the Koreas are playing Trump and have something really fun in mind for later?

4 Likes

This is emphatically good news. Won’t be any Americans in North Korea to try to avoid hitting when we start carpet-bombing the place.

1 Like

The magic eight ball says ‘Chances are good’…

1 Like