Discussion: Police: Man Shoots Dog, Says He Meant To Hit Girlfriend In Drunken Brawl

Discussion for article #245465

NRA-- if the dog had a gun he would’ve been able to stop the bad man with a gun…

14 Likes

TPM:

Police say the woman went to bed with the dog’s head resting on hers. Police say when Callen entered the room, he told the woman, “I’ll kill you” before he fired, hitting the dog in the head.

The way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good dog’s head?

That’s just not fair. Poor pup.

4 Likes

Alcohol makes life so much better than being solber.

5 Likes

I’d like to see him try that crap with Lindsey Graham’s pooch, Miss Fluffy Ruffles:

http://www.alternet.org/files/dogwithgun.jpg

5 Likes

I know it’s just a misspelled word, a typo…but thanks for the giggle!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

See, if that woman and the dog had both had guns, this never would have happened.

1 Like

The woman says Callen told her, “I meant it for you.”

This could’ve been the perfect story for an NRA Family Valentine’s Day post. Because nothing says “I Love You” better than a bullet to the brain and, like a diamond, it’s "Forever."™

But he missed. Now it’s just another asshole-shot-his-dog story. I feel your pain, Wayne.

6 Likes

Thanks for writing it so I didn’t have to. But then I wrote this, which has more characters so I didn’t really save myself any work. Might have burned of 1/8 of a tenth of a calorie, so maybe it is worth it.

1 Like

I suspect 1audiofile would say:

2 Likes

The couple sound like dopes. The dog deserved better.

5 Likes

No it isn’t.Please TPM. No more stories about stoopid people shooting dogs - people okay but not dogs or any animals for that matter

12 Likes

Shootings are always sadder when animals are involved.

7 Likes

Yes he did and I shudder to think of how many folks out there who don’t treat or take care of their animals properly

6 Likes

ROTFLMAO! An NRA Family Valentine’s Day

I probably shouldn’t say this but I will anyway - shootings are always bad when they involve an animal - people not so much - especially certain people.

4 Likes

At the risk of my liberal credentials (and hive membership), why do we have to keep paying for the support of this scum for the rest of his life while he’s in prison? there is a role for capital punishment…

This is so absolutely disgusting. Animals don’t deserve people, at least people with gun fixations.

What’s crazy is NRA Family is actually the name of one of the NRA’s magazines (no pun intended).

Except when the victims are children.

4 Likes