Discussion: Plea Talks Underway To Resolve Gun Case Against DC Neo-Nazi

Any plea deal had damn well better include a lifetime ban on his ownership of any firearms or knives with blades longer than about 1½", along with demanding that his name and likeness appear on every database of criminals in existence, plus a requirement that his face appear on large, prominent “don’t sell to this guy” posters at every friggin’ gun show that ever takes place, anywhere.

I would, however, be willing to consider extraditing him to Somalia, instead.

7 Likes

sheesh, if I ever go Insane or go ballistic, i hope I get a good deal also.
at least be allowed to tell the law to cram it and I will let them know when I feel like making a deal.
Seems to be the way it is anymore, from the top down

Clark, then 30, was arrested after relatives called the FBI on Nov. 2 to report their concerns that he could be a danger to himself or others.

Asked to comment on the pending plea deal, Bill Barr said “There were a lot of rules put in place to make sure that there’s an adequate basis before our law enforcement agencies get involved in political surveillance prosecuting white natioanalists. I’m not suggesting that those rules were violated but I think it’s important to look at that."

2 Likes

He seems nice.

1 Like

You’re just a sucker for those rugged, outdoorsy types.

4 Likes

These people are proof positive that white people are not some sort of superior race…

5 Likes

Has anyone gently suggested to him that he get screened for vampirism? It could be the root of his issues. That and economic anxiety, of course.

3 Likes

My God if they don’t look like the the (likely) in-bred subhumans they are.

1 Like

Their pallid, emaciated hollow-eyedness just screams white supremacy, don’t it?

1 Like

I’m hitting the 1,000 likes button for making me laugh

looks like he could date one of the olson twins

1 Like

Hell, he might be able to line up both on a weeknight. Too bad his bro’s dead or they could double.

1 Like

The mortician was astonished when the cadaver that he was preparing for embalming suddenly sat bolt upright on the slab, and proclaimed that the reports of his death were greatly exaggerated.

1 Like