Discussion: Playground Named For Beastie Boys' Adam Yauch Vandalized With Swastikas, Pro-Trump Graffiti

More economic anxiety, I guess. And mercy’s sake, don’t boo Mike Pence. That would be rude and disrectful.

14 Likes

These idots are so dumb they can’t even pull off a swastika in their graffiti. Disgusting.

6 Likes

I wonder if these acts are organized somehow, possibly through a Reddit.
We shouldn’t assume these are random acts.

5 Likes

The swastika is backwards. When you’re hateful and stupid you can’t tell left from right.

3 Likes

Yeah.

I said this already this morning but I feel that the Oath Keepers are just hanging back until after the inauguration and then we will see the extent of his black shirt army.

This is all going to get much worse.

6 Likes

My neighborhood. A fantastic park. Fuckers.

3 Likes

Donald J. Trump :heavy_check_mark:@realDonaldTrump

The Playground must always be a safe and special place.

2 Likes

I agree. It is probably an extension of the false news stories that’s swarming the Internet!

I’m afraid that spray paint will soon be replaced with knives, brass knuckles and baseball bats.

Don’t forget the guns. All those guns.

1 Like

I must have missed Trump’s tweet storm about this and other similar incidents. Surely he’s been as offended by these things as he was by the Hamilton cast’s statement, right?

4 Likes

Bastards!

1 Like

Nice swastikas, you fucking illiterate morons.

State Senator Daniel Squadron is holding a protest at the park today (Sunday). Go if you can. I’d be there, but have to be in Jersey this weekend.

This is my neighborhood, and this is very upsetting.

I’d much rather have taco trucks on every corner myself.

As John Wayne said “life’s tough. But it’t a lot tougher when you’re stupid.” I suspect the punks who defaced that park have no idea what the swastika means.

And he did say ONCE, on election night that he was going to be the Great Unifier. As long as we all bow down as Omarosa Manigault commandeth. He will accept a Tribute of Earth and Water.

1 Like

My response, to those who say that Trump won on economic anxiety, is to ask them to explain Long Island.
The unemployment rate on the island is 3.7 percent–the lowest it’s been since 2007. And yet Trump won it.

1 Like

Thank you for that. You are so correct and the whole economic argument is dangerous because it normalizes what should not ever be normalized - the election of a fascist. A real honest to god fascist.

It’s a false argument and even one that Noam Chomsky predicted in 2010 when he predicted this whole thing. I haven’t been an unalloyed Chomsky fan, but on this he was right.

"There it was the Jews. Here it will be the illegal immigrants and the
blacks. We will be told that white males are a persecuted minority. "

Over and over and over and over and…

1 Like

Somewhere buried in these three insightful PRE ELECTION articles are the clues that might unravel this mystery. LI is not rural, but it has plenty of middle and lower middle class Americans living in very close proximity to obscene wealth.

1 Like