Discussion: Photo Of Kellyanne Conway Kneeling On The Oval Office Couch Shocks Some, Sparks Debate

Crossposted:

1 Like

Conway is seen perched on her knees on the couch with her feet behind
her in photos taken Monday while President Donald Trump met with leaders
of historically black colleges and universities.

Disrespect for the Office, disrespect for the guests in the office, for tweeting while guests were present, for not standing, and for the clear disdain for she’s showing for everyone in the most formal office in the United States of American. Then again, they’re black, so I’m guessing the disrespect was intentional.

3 Likes

She’s not a child or the President though. She’s just being her usual skanky self.

Those photoshopped images are fantastic though.

2 Likes

Any American, male or female, will know immediately what mental images her position is likely to conjure up. As the Heavens are my witness I implore her to get up and stand up like a professional.

Kelleyanne…: Feh! The scurge of Chesterfields, the sorrow of sofas, the disparager of divans, your pull-out bed of nails awaits.

Let’s not be like them.

She is sitting on a couch.

If she were my kid, I would tell her to get her shoes off the couch, but this is really not a big deal.

1 Like

What else has she done on that couch?

Okay, I see she was taking a cell phone picture of the group, great, but where the eff is the official white house photographer?

Maybe he took the pic of KAC ? (He is no Peter Souza)

She is not eating potato chips or pop-corn at least… :smile:

How can you tell she’s still got her shoes on?

or her panties ?

Far be it from me to defend the Wicked Witch of New Jersey, but this is a non-story. If she was a man, slouching in her chair the way Obama was often pictured, nobody would say a thing.

1 Like

OK, but that was President Obama, this is the “Hired Help” Kellyann Conway behaving like she owns the place…

And, thinking about it, also pretty disrespectful of the crowd, standing with Donald. A kind of dominance display…

That’s what I thought and I think that’s her message. Either that or she’s scent marking…

I think Trump is pretty petty, and also somewhat a stickler for decorum for his underlings, I wonder how long he will put up with her… And he probably hates people are talking about KAC and not him looking smug in the background…

1 Like

This is exactly what I’m thinking and what journalist/activist Shaun King expressed. Would she do that in a room of white dignitaries or leaders in similar positions? Why on earth would she think that’s okay in any situation?

2 Likes

Why bother standing? It;s just African-Americans,

1 Like

Photo credit is AP photographer Pablo Martinez Monsivais,

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available