Discussion: Pennsylvania Man’s Obituary Asks Mourners Not To Vote For Trump

Discussion for article #244951

Trump: Not surprising. This doctor was either a closet Muslim, Illegal (really, trust me) or living off the govt. He might also have been a rapist in previous life. He is going to hell for sure.

3 Likes

Dead men don’t WIN!!! WINNERS LOVE TRUMP!! WE WANT TO WIN–but not the “Whip Inflation NOW” kind of WIN!! NOW WAY!! THAT KIND OF WIN IS FOR LOSERS!!! WE WANT THE WINNING KIND OF WIN!!! TRUMP IS A WINNER WHO WINS!!!

2 Likes

A lasting legacy! Love it!

3 Likes

What a legacy!

I’ve heard of death-bed confessions but death-bed last requests? Those are usually made by those on death row for a steak or happy meal. No? I love this guy. If only we had more like him in this world. “OOPS.”
Sad to see you go, Dr. Cohen. RIP.

3 Likes

Sorry, commented before reading yours.

1 Like

Now there is a man who did go directly to HEAVEN! :smile:

Bwahahahahahaha!

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few similar stories recently, with a newly-departed commenting posthumously on a current event to get in “the last word”. But really, two weeks later, the world has moved on, and the kids are left with an increasingly stale and ultimately confusing last impression of grandpa.

1 Like

A little more Eustacebell would be appropriate-- no?

jw1

3 Likes

His gravestone’s a granite bald angel crying into a toupee.

3 Likes

The visual is too funny for words.

1 Like

Trump: I have the last laugh as I gained a vote. PA is mine.

To maintain parity, the Supreme Court has ruled that corporations that have been liquidated will be allowed to make unlimited contributions to PACs and advocacy “charities”.

It was a joke, right? Wasn’t this meant as a joke? So, we shouldn’t take it too seriously, or something. But that’s if we know it’s not serious, so I’m not sure just saying so gets us anywhere here. Humor can be so subjective: it’s just too bad we’re not permitted to ask Dr. Cohen, straight up - instead, we’re compelled to guess. I hate guessing if something’s funny, or not! What if I’m wrong? Are there consequences? What are they?

I don’t think this should have been allowed: if God wanted us to make light of our demises, He wouldn’t have made them so ‘dark’ and us so fearful. Did Cohen commit a sin with this nonsense? Is he going to end up in Hell, or what? Are Jewish people’s sins broken down between venal and mortal, just like regular people? Congress needs to take this up; it’s not like they’re doing anything more pressing. I bet they would have, except this “president” character dude has made everything such a big deal controversy, turning everything into a thing. He’s just so divisive. If we’re going to blame someone for this (Should we? I think so.), there’s more than enough to go around to put almost all of it on him. Thanks, Obama.

BREAKING: Trump files landmark lawsuit against dead man, stating that the man was clearly a LOSER but likely had some money…

Rump: What a loser! I respect people who live, not die! Who cares what this dead loser has to say!

1 Like

Dead poll, so far:

Trump: 50%
Not-Trump: 50%

Everyone is welcome to join the fun!

I still remember the woman whose obituary asked for donations to beat “whistle ass” Dubya in 2004. Thank you Mrs. Sally Baron!