Discussion: Pence Scolds Obama For DNC Speech: Name Calling Has No Place In Politics!

What? No “rubber / glue” reference?

17 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA…big ballz Pence…did you say that with a straight face?

20 Likes

So much for being a Christian first.

12 Likes

LOL at any Trumpette moaning about namecalling! Hyterical!

Oh, and did the Russians hack TPM with this stupid main story we can’t even comment in?? Tear down that (pay)wall!

10 Likes

You wouldn’t believe such delicious irony could be possible, but the Trump campaign never fails to “go there”.

33 Likes

Has Pence figured out that Obama is not the nominee yet?

40 Likes

Guy whose political career is over say what?

16 Likes

In related news, Mike Pence is recovering from a four day bender to deal with his depression over being the flunky of the Donald.

8 Likes

KENyaN DICtATor Fraught WITH USURPEry BALACK INSAne NOBaMA shouldn’t BE nAME calling And Pointing FINGers. WHAT’s HE calling TruMP A DEMIGOd? IS THat some SOrt OF LIBtard PUTdown ?

31 Likes

That’s right, folks. Let’s keep it classy. You know, like Orange Julius Caesar.

9 Likes

"You know, I don’t think name calling has any place in public life,

What the…what???
Is this guy serious…???

Like Pocahontas?
Crooked Hillary?
Lyin’ Ted?

I just…wow.

40 Likes

And Mikey’s nickname, had he run against Trump, would have been “Dense Pense.”

34 Likes

“Little” Bloomberg with all that BIG money and BIG news service worth 9 billion

21 Likes

Yeah, well, Mike Pence seriously doesn’t believe in evolution, either. Talk about having no place in politics. I wonder what this guy’s going to do after his team loses?

4 Likes

Irony is not a game repubs play well

13 Likes

Isn’t it ironic?

Yeah. And a lot of this…

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence took issue with Obama calling Trump a “demagogue” during his speech,

What he should have said is Trump believes he’s a demigod…but yeah, he’s the other thing too.

25 Likes

Besides which, calling someone a demagogue doesn’t really fit the definition of name calling does it? It’s a perfectly good description. He’s a baker. He’s a candlestick maker. He’s a conservative. He’s a liberal. He’s a demagogue. He’s an imbecile.

20 Likes

My two miniature pinschers are “homegrown demidogs”. And there you have it.

16 Likes

True story–That is exactly what my TV closed captioning did.

7 Likes