Discussion: Pence, Mulvaney, Kushner Meet With Schumer

2 Likes

25?

19 Likes

Since Kushner is there, something corrupt is going to be proposed.

45 Likes

Each one of them should leave with a Schumer sized footprint in his ass.

37 Likes

Nah. Just a Hail Mary for a climb down if you offer such and such.

20 Likes

“He’s got his finger on the nuke button, and he’s going to launch against Mexico if you don’t pay for the wall RIGHT NOW!!!”

-Jared

14 Likes

One, make it 2, no three of these things are not like the other…

9 Likes

Seriously, all you have to do is re-look at the video of how Schumer totally baited and played with Trump…

Why would he back down without getting anything? They better be offering like life-time blowjobs or something from Ivanka (if she’s his type).

10 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a blackmail attempt.

4 Likes

I can assure you that Ivanka gives lousy head…

No woman as self-centered and full of herself as she is… well you get the idea without the salacious details…

9 Likes

I hope Schumer keeps a bone saw in his top drawer.

18 Likes

"Look, he’s planning to give the Secret Service the slip at Mar-a-Lago by going through the kitchen to a waiting golf cart driven by a russian agent. They’ve got a plane waiting to take him to Cuba, then on to exile in Russia.

But that all goes to pot if you let the government shut down and force him to stay in Washington. Too many government eyes here, he can’t get away."

–VP Pence

23 Likes

Well, if that’s the deal, then I’ll bet we can get a GoFundMe for a really, really big FedEx box going in no time.

Air holes? Gee, those were extra and we didn’t quite raise enough cash…

13 Likes

This seems like “The presidents plane is missing” scenario but more like “he’s mentally unable” and we’re filling in taking the reigns.

6 Likes

We could only hope.

2 Likes

I hope it chops Trump’s ass that he negotiated with Schumer, got nothing, and then had to send these bozos to try to clean up his weak failure.

16 Likes

Wishful thinking.

That being said, I do like how you think!!!:grin:

8 Likes

17 Likes

The meeting has a simple topic: what will Schumer want in exchange for wall funding support. Schumer should offer $5 billion if DACA is included in the bill, and $10 billion if DACA and Mueller protection are part of the bill.

Once Kushner and Mulvaney say no, Schumer should leak this offer to the press.

29 Likes

Welp.

26 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available