Discussion: Pence Denies Knowledge Of Donald Trump Jr. Contacts With Wikileaks

Hold up—let’s get comfortable, get some coffee, put you under oath and discuss it some more.

31 Likes

If Pence really didn’t know, he would have resigned.

15 Likes

Remember Don Jr. is known to have sent emails to Bannon, Kushner, Hope Hicks. Brad Parscale, and Kellyanne. The major players and the not-so-major players all knew. But, supposedly, not little (or is it ‘liddle’?) Mikey.

17 Likes

Pence would be a great opening act for a cadaver.

15 Likes

Did the cock crow three times yet?
I agree with @nemo 's comment. If Pence had integrity, he would resign now.

20 Likes

In fairness, Mike Pence and knowledge have never been close friends.

27 Likes

So, now that you know, Mike, any reaction? Or is everything still all good on the Trump Train as far as you’re concerned?

12 Likes

Meanwhile,
Pence is making his mark in Healthcare:
Pence’s health care power play

5 Likes

This guy might be a worse liar than Trump. Is that even possible?

14 Likes

What is certain is that he’s a far more skilled liar than Trump.

16 Likes

And this guy wants us to believe he is competent and trustworthy enough to take over? Uh huh.

6 Likes

Of course he knew. Good material for when Trump is impeached/25A’d.

3 Likes

Oh, he’s a smooth and practiced liar. Donald Trump’s different; as Jeet Heer said, “Falsehoods fly out of Donald Trump’s mouth with such unstoppable frequency that it’s tempting to describe him as a liar.” Heer went on to say he was a bullshit artist, but that’s only the outer layer. He lives in a fantasy world of shifting realities, I’d say. Pence is more or less sane, or normal. He’s just a goddamned constant liar and fraud.

22 Likes

If MyPants is right, if he didn’t know anything about Flynn’s criminal enterprise despite being warned by Rep. Elijah Cummings in writing and later by Sally Yates, if he didn’t know anything about any contacts that his own ticket’s campaign had with Russia, then he’s just too fucking stoopid for succeed Tramp when the shit comes down.

Dead-eyed Q-tip.

15 Likes

Armistead Maupin still has America’s number:

12 Likes

Mr. Pence, what is it you’d say you do here?

4 Likes

Hmm… yes and no. MyPants benefits from only having to remember one single lie: “I didn’t know anything about that.”

It’s not that he doesn’t recall, he simply never, ever knew, despite the mounting evidence to the contrary.

13 Likes

I’m reminded of what Truman said about Nixon

“Nixon is a shifty-eyed goddamn liar. . . . .He’s one of the few in the history of this country to run for high office talking out of both sides of his mouth at the same time and lying out of both sides”

“Richard Nixon is a no good, lying bastard. He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he’d lie just to keep his hand in. ”

21 Likes

How would we tell them apart?

4 Likes