Discussion: Pence Calls Trump 'Devoted To American Ideals' Amid Turmoil

1 Like

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

13 Likes

Didn’t know that collusion and corruption were officially “American Ideals.”

ETA:

“It is the greatest privilege of my life to serve as vice president to President Donald Trump,” Pence said, “a man of his word, a man of action, and a president who stands without apology as leader of the free world.”

The rest of the “free world” doesn’t view him as such, Pency.

17 Likes

“It is the greatest privilege of my life to serve as vice president to President Donald Trump,” Pence said, “a man of his word, a man of action, and a president who stands without apology as leader of the free world.”

“Every so often it is my honor, my privilege, to welcome the truly great. And today we have one such man, ladies and gentlemen. Someone whom I’ve always admired more deeply, more strongly, more abjectly than anyone before. A man – no, more than a man – a god! A great god whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful, that my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean, until holes wore through my tongue! A man who is so totally and utterly wonderful, that I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth than dare tread the same stage with him.”

29 Likes

Mike Pence, clearly not afraid to shift the bootlicking into overdrive.

Enjoy being associated with poison the rest of your life, Mike.

14 Likes

Hey Mike, the Cabinet Blowfest was last monday. Or did Trump ask you for another suckup for entertaining dirty thoughts of “President Pence”

8 Likes

I am surprised Pence could speak with Trump’s dick in his mouth

12 Likes

Sorry, but all I heard was “white nationalism WHITE NATIONALISM!!!”

And yes, that’s precisely what this is. Right now, he’s busy pandering to them with a big PR stunt to announce rolling back Obama’s Cuba policies and renewed relations with Cuba (which were helping the economy), because when he has a shitty week, nothing helps his weekend golf game like a little fluffing of the ego by pandering to the white nationalists who will cheer anything and everything they view as “erasing the black presidency.”

16 Likes

And I proceeded to vomit

9 Likes

Well, considering what Trump has in his mouth…

Russian Daisy Chain, anyone?

6 Likes

Grifting, obstruction of justice and grabbing women by the pussy are American ideals?

Not in my eyes.

11 Likes

It’s true if Russian ideals are American ideals, but they aren’t, so…

I must disagree.

5 Likes

Mikey, they learned to dislike you in Indiana and the majority of the rest of the country is already there.

Get lost, Permanently, and take Mother with you.

10 Likes

And so begins the tawdry, sentementalist mawkish, pseudopatriotic, distraction offensive

14 Likes

An offensive that will fail. One or two days, yes. Then the press goes back to smelling blood in the water.

7 Likes

I just picture Pence and KA “the skank” Conway both on their knees elbowing each other as they fumble with the Asshole-elect’s zipper. Sad.

4 Likes

…and being beaten, every time, by Hannity

8 Likes

There must be psychological studies which talk about what it takes for an accomplished rich man to stoop so low for whatever it is he really shouldn’t need.

2 Likes

Around noon on Friday, the Washington Post’s Philip Rucker asked Pence if he had any comment on hiring Cullen. .“It’s very routine,” Pence said, according to Rucker’s pool report. “Very routine.”

10 Likes

Inverted noblesse oblige?

4 Likes