Discussion: Pence Acts As Clean-Up Crew, Trump Cheerleader After Cruz Speech Disaster

1 Like

They keep thinking they have done him and only to wake up the next morning and find that Donald Trump is still standing and running stronger than ever before. The man just doesn’t quit."

May I suggest a stake through the heart and burn the body. That’s how to kill a vampire, or so I’ve been told.

3 Likes

Cut the head off and bury the ashes at a crossroads just to be sure.

1 Like

It’s understandable. Pence was “only following orders.” He would have made a great Nazi.

1 Like

“He characterized both Trump and himself as family men and criticized those who he said don’t ‘understand’ Trump.”

Very impressive.

I didn’t see Trump’s lips move once.

I understand Donald can even do this bit while drinking a glass of water.

3 Likes

If Jeff Dunham make it in Vegas with his dummy so can Trump.

It’s better than being Donald Trump’s Secretary of the Flatus Quo.

1 Like

That cheery air kiss from Tramp to Pence at the end was very interesting. Shows the affection and admiration Tramp has for Pence.

1 Like

The biggest applause of Pence’s time onstage, however, came when he concluded his speech. Trump couldn’t resist getting on stage with Pence to give him a thumbs-up.

See? I told you. For Pence to be interviewed or appear on any stage without the Donald present will drive the Man of Orange completely out of his mind (yes, I know - that ship has already sailed). You wait. If Pence seems to get some approval Trump will go ballistic and find some way to steal his thunder back. It’s going to be a competition. I honest to God think if Trump has to he will jump up and down behind Pence and wave at the camera.

1 Like

Here’s a fun bit of “trivia.” Pence may be able to shovel up the shit and lead a few cheers, but he’s going to scuttle the scampaign’s ability to raise money. Sad.

1 Like