Discussion: Pelosi Won't Say Whether She's Called For Trump's Imprisonment

When can the media start press rethugs the same way they press Dems? Why not ask Trump over and over again about his private comments?
That said, it kinda surprised me that the comment seemed to be leaked without Pelosiā€™s consent (i.e. not an intentional/ planned ā€œleakā€). If thatā€™s the case, she might need to be more cautious about people around her.

2 Likes

Nancy continues to poke Putinā€™s dancing circus bear.

8 Likes

LOL. Sheā€™s torturing everyone while using it all to insult Trump with the precision of a samuraiā€¦I love it.

7 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be so sure about that hehe

4 Likes

Iā€™m still wondering too.

1 Like

ā€œNothing is as divisive in our country, in my view, than impeachment,ā€ she said.

"Nothing" is all inclusive. So Pelosi is saying impeachment is more divisive than Donald Trump sitting in the Oval Office.

Got it.
4 Likes

Itā€™s always fun to think thereā€™s some deep-game kabuki theater going on (even though there probably isnā€™t) lol

1 Like

Yes it is all part of the very tilted MSM landscape. And I donā€™t mean that the MSM planned for it to be this way or likes it this way. Much of it is shaped by other forces tooā€¦even obvious and in-house forces like upper management at a Media company making all the decisions and the News dept. just has to try to live with it. Other forces are that our people are dumbed down, nobody reads or does any investigating on their own, and expects a 10 minute rundown from a talking bobble-head to suffice for being an informed adult. Or all the money comes from corporate advertisers. Or ā€˜donā€™t rock the boatā€™ or 'the people (or the country) canā€™t handle the news that our elections were illegitimate or the president is a crook or an active conspiring traitor.

Anyways we see the result. Since Dems usually give sober and thoughtful answers, the Media expects that. They hammer on Dems about why is Chump doing xyz. What can be done to stop xyz? What are YOU (dems) going to do about xyz? Shouldnā€™t you be doing more? How come the mass of the country isnā€™t slavishly doing everything YOU (dems) want? How come you lose elections? Are you going to wimp out?

They donā€™t even try with the Rs. The real crime is they let the Rs on TV at all. Because they shout lies, donā€™t answer questions, and start wholly irrelevant and inappropriate counter theories which gain tractionā€¦even though they are not doing ANYTHING that the news director or reporters want. We will assume the news director and reporters want to ask them tough questions and give answers that will highlight the Rs logic. Then the news team can relate to the viewer the D logic and the R logic. But of course that isnā€™t how it goes at all.

7 Likes

Way OT, but Damn!!

5 Likes

I imagine she knew it would be leaked.

2 Likes

If Vladimir Putin really is controlling our government (as many top Democratic ā€œleadersā€ inferred or outright claimed), why didnā€™t she initiate the process to remove Trump two years and four months ago? Is she really okay with Putin controlling our government? Of is this an admission that the idea that Putin is actually controlling our government pure BS, and meant as a giant distraction from the fact the The Most Qualified Candidate to Run for President in the History of Forever lost to the worst?

Jesus Jumping Christ on a pogo stick!!

Give it a fucking rest already.

3 Likes

Republicans won House majority in the 2010 midterms and maintained that majority until losing in the 2018 midterms. What was Pelosi supposed to do while being in the minority 2 years and 4 months ago that wouldnā€™t have been immediately shot down by the Republican majority?

8 Likes

Do people think thereā€™s some impeachable offenses the President committed? Yes. How serious are they? Are they criminal? Many people think they are,ā€ she said, refusing to answer when asked if she thought his actions were criminal.

So Pelosi canā€™t even say that what Trump did was criminal now. She dodges the question with a ā€œsome people sayā€ response?

Anyone who wonders why public opinion isnā€™t moving toward impeachment need only look to Pelosi for the answer.

2 Likes

Trump can be a very unifying force keeping all the various forms or resistance focused on the same goal.

Can you imagine this primary season if a generic Repub like Romney was in office? The Democratic candidates would be ripping each other to pieces like zombie hyenas.

1 Like

ā€œMany people think they are.ā€ ā€œMany people are sayingā€¦ā€

Nice reflection.

1 Like

Oh come on. This post is disingenuous and beneath you.

Democrats did not have the majority in the House when trump was appointed by Putin. So because they now have it and are taking legal action pursuant to the Mueller report, but she hasnā€™t yet attacked trump personally with a samurai sword, you conclude she must love Putin?

Get serious.

5 Likes

god, he looks like a fat load in that picture. I canā€™t stand Malignia either. She enables that freak. Thatā€™s a job worth burning in hell for.

3 Likes

ā€œNothing is as divisive in our country, in my view, than impeachment, [sic] ā€ she said. Your view now, Speaker Pelosi, is as valid as your grammar.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available