Discussion: Pelosi Says She Asked Trump To Re-Assure 'Dreamers' For Next Six Months VIDEO)

1 Like

“I was telling my colleagues, this is what I asked the president to do, and boom boom boom, the tweet appeared.”

So the loser party’s boss, a nasty woman at that, told President Trump to jump, and he asked how high? And now that’s public knowledge? Start the 36 hour tweetsplosion counter.

6 Likes

Trump: I have always liked Democrats. They get so much done. I am particularly impressed by ObamaCare as it has withstood assault from everyone, including me. Very Impressive!!

9 Likes

Don’t worry. After his very public divorce from McConnell, this is just a flirtation, a transitional fling until the new catalog arrives.

1 Like

This is going to play awesomely on hate radio. Pelosi’s Poodle.

12 Likes

Wow, remind me never to cross her.
Mean. Just mean.

1 Like

Welcome to this strange new era where for the next 10 days, 10 weeks, or maybe just the next 10 minutes, Trump “gets back” at the GOP Congress by making nice with Dems.

5 Likes

The Republicans just played a minor role for a very short time…

2 Likes

So how’d she accomplish this?
She persisted.

8 Likes

I’m am waiting for next week’s poll numbers, how low can DT go ?

4 Likes

Thank you, Speaker Pelosi – you worked successfully to build a few bridges with GWBush and you’re doing so with this man. Even though I left San Francisco over as decade ago, I consider you still my Representative.

5 Likes

This is starting to look like very good politics for trump - reaching across the aisle to work with Dems, bringing them together with Repubs. I know that isn’t how it’s viewed on this site, but amongst independents I can see this playing very well for him.

It’s kinda like living in the Upside-Down – you have no idea what is real, how it works or how long it’ll last.

5 Likes

Although I love that this happened like it did, it also points to the ease with which he can be manipulated if he “likes” you well enough.

:neutral_face:

7 Likes

boom boom boom

The moron tends to parrot the last person that talked to him.

5 Likes

It’s really funny to watch Pelosi dance circles around Trump, and the GOP is looking on in horror trying to explain the kidney shot Trump gave to Paul Ryan while Trump has no idea he’s being rolled by Pelosi.

4 Likes

Pivot?

1 Like

More like a swirl right down the toilet.

3 Likes

Trump is an unusual politician and this is an unusual time in America. While both parts are true, they are also very damming of the current American political system…

4 Likes

bingo