Discussion: Pelosi Combats Omar Critics: There's 'No Taint' Of Anti-Semitism In Dem Party

Democrats in disarray .Where have I heard this before…

3 Likes

[Pelosi:] “We are not — we have no taint of that (anti-Semitism) in the Democratic Party and just because they want to accuse somebody of that, doesn’t mean that we take that bait.”

This is good.

5 Likes

[Pelosi:] “We are not — we have no taint of that (anti-Semitism) in the Democratic Party and just because they want to accuse somebody of that, doesn’t mean that we take that bait.”

Except they did take the bait…

2 Likes

Pelosi did not mention the taint of anti-Islam, or her weak tea response to Trump’s 9-11 tweet against Omar.

Fortunately, the Democratic Presidential candidates did not mince their words in their responses.

As Trump attacks Omar, progressive Democrats unhappy with Pelosi’s defense

2 Likes

“We are not — we have no taint of that (anti-Semitism) in the Democratic Party and just because they want to accuse somebody of that, doesn’t mean that we take that bait.”

ummmmmm

1 Like

and because of that, we should flog her statement from now until election day.

Yeah, lets do that.

1 Like

Not how I read her statement but I think I understand what you mean.

Good thing it appears to have been Obama’s turn.

1. Your link to that article does not work. Here’s one that does.

2. It’s not clear that the linked article takes Pelosi’s latest “defense” into account.

Thanks

1 Like

The irony of Pelosi trying to put out the fire she and Chelsea Clinton helped set.

Well done Nancy!
Call out the lying racist bastards on the Right. And don’t let their apologists in MSM get off either.

Any critic of Omar should be asked where they stand on Steve King, you know, an actual anti-semite.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available