Discussion: Paul Ryan To States: Don't Set Up ACA Exchanges To Save Subsidies

Discussion for article #234557

Earth to Ryan, all states are “consigned” to the ACA because, take a guess… it is the law of the land.

What a moron.

41 Likes

DBag of Vile Vouchers says what?

12 Likes

“Oh God, no”… we wouldn’t want people to get health care (at least not the poor ones). Paul Ryan, snake oil salesman strikes again

42 Likes

He calls on “god” yet he does stand with God!!! We all know that so does he shame on him

3 Likes

Instead, Ryan urged them to sit tight while Congress works on introducing legislation to reform health care, saying it would drop by June 20.

Right, because that’s what most Americans want-another healthcare system overhaul that won’t include the things they like about Obamacare. I predict that the debate over their healthcare legislation will actually wind up making Obamacare more popular. If one thing is true, Americans don’t truly love anything until you threaten to take it away from them.

57 Likes

I absolutely can’t stand even looking at this weasel - and no offense to weasels- but he’s just like a turd in a punch bowl. No thanks!

18 Likes

The message from Paul Ryan: 'Make it as difficult as possible for low income people to get healthcare’

27 Likes

Just sit tight and wait another 20-30 years for Congress to do something on healthcare. Thanks, but no thanks.

27 Likes

“Trust me”, said the zombie-eyed granny starver from the state of Wisconsin.

23 Likes

Message you’ll never hear (but should) from the GOP:

9 Likes

“States rights!!!”

3 Likes

Dear Mr. Ryan:

Thank you for your opinion. Let me add mine.

I hope you don’t have someone get sick and die while you stand buy helplessly not able to afford health care while waiting for some politician to do something. I truly do.

But I had hoped that you had one shred of human decency to not wish that to happen to others.

I was wrong.

Jesus.

30 Likes

States to Ryan: Fuck-off.

18 Likes

He comes another Randian Suppository.

9 Likes

Yes, yes, but his Catholic faith is what guides him…except where it concerns “the least of these”. Then all bets are off.

19 Likes

After all, Ayn Rand never accepted Big Government handouts:

http://www.alternet.org/story/149721/ayn_rand_railed_against_government_benefits,_but_grabbed_social_security_and_medicare_when_she_needed_them

Neither should you!

13 Likes

There really is a certain malevolence to Paul Ryan that even transcends his simple dishonesty.

40 Likes

Instead, Ryan urged them to sit tight while Congress works on introducing legislation to reform health care, saying it would drop by June 20.

Yeah cuz it’s not like they’ve had over 6 years to formulate a plan already. One would think between their constant griping and talks of repealing and replacing, they’d have had something ready when they re-took Congress.
Crazy talk, I know.

22 Likes

Zombie eyed granny starver says what?

10 Likes