Discussion: Paul Manafort Stokes ‘Rigged Election’ Fears: ‘We Have To Be Worried’

1 Like

You’re a loon!

8 Likes

This is disgusting, but also really desperate. I think Obama’s laughter yesterday really needled Trump.

32 Likes

Party of personal responsibility.

18 Likes

19 Likes

“The President went on to say the Justice Department would be ready to intervene if there were reports of local governments or poll workers attempting to interfere with citizens’ right to vote.”

Will the DOJ be arresting the fakers who cry wolf? Because I anticipate there it will be all hands on deck with that kind of bullshit from the Teatrolls in order to manufacture the “evidence” to prove their “case.” Let the false “eye witness reports” begin!

14 Likes

This ploy from the Trump campaign reeks of confidence…as in confidence men.

12 Likes

Manafart is just paving the road that leads to tRump exiting the race.

35 Likes

“Paul Manafort on Friday hyped fears that the November general election would be ‘rigged’ against the GOP.”

It certainly will be.

By the voters, themselves, if I’m not mistaken.

36 Likes

You evil, vile son of a bitch. And not just evil, either—he’s dirty. Working for the Russians, as sure as I know my own name.

41 Likes

Attempting to destroy the USA from within. They have millions of useful idiots to assist them.

21 Likes

He reminds me of a notorious chicken farmer…

3 Likes

“For someone whose career got jump-started by the Chicago machine, I was surprised to hear him say that,” the strategist said. “

basis

21 Likes

He knows ALL about rigged elections.

20 Likes

Something tells me the security detail along Clinton’s inaugural parade route is going to be one very nervous group of people.

10 Likes

So, when minorities and the elderly are allowed their right to vote, unabated, like it should be, it’s now “rigged”? Shameless, petty, small assholes.

16 Likes

Another sign of their desperation: Faux News today seems to have shifted to not reporting about Trump in an attempt to bring the focus back to Hillary.

12 Likes

When you think about it, faking the moon landing was a LOT harder than rigging the election results in America’s 3,141 counties.

8 Likes

When a train wreck is approaching…

26 Likes

Every branch of law enforcement needs to investigate all the SOBs connected with the Trump campaign and throw the book at them for any and all transgressions, however slight. Make an example of these unAmerican bastards.

11 Likes