Discussion: Papadopoulos: On Putin Meeting Proposal, 'My Recollection Differs' From Sessions'

Rubs hands together gleefully …

10 Likes

I have a feeling that the OSC is not yet done with Papado.

14 Likes

His fear of Trump was obvious.
You could see it in is eyes and hear it in his voice.

6 Likes

This is like watching drowning rats kill each other trying to get off the sinking ship, on the one hand I can’t look away from the spectacle but on the other hand I just can’t find it in me to root for any of them. Kind of hoping the ship catches on fire before it sinks.

17 Likes

I don’t recall hearing a plausible explanation as to why Sessions met with Kisliak on multiple occasions. But I do know he perjured himself over it, with guilt written all over his face. Makes one wonder why.

22 Likes

I’ll bet Mueller has an idea.

6 Likes

Translation: “That dumb-ass cracker is a lying S.O.B!”

3 Likes
                      'My Recollection Differs'

Of course it does …

Your heads not completely filled with $dough$ and getting rid of the choco chips ----

10 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen, our nominee for Epic Understatement of the Year…

"My Recollection Differs"

10 Likes

You’re going to elf for that one…

14 Likes

“My Recollection Differs”

That should be the required engraving on every headstone of every Republican who has been in political office over the last 50 years.

7 Likes

I wish you wouldn’t be so short with me …

17 Likes

As a gay man, I think that George Papalalapalooza might be kinda hot if he wasn’t such a worthless, despicable piece of shit.

3 Likes

16 Likes

Will he have to cross the river Styx on a fairy?

10 Likes

Don’t be so pixie!

10 Likes

This isn’t about Sessions …

It’s about Papado’s being able to remember a recipe —

4 Likes

This is the all upside down world that Trump has made for us.

Should we want to root for Sessions to be charged with perjury, as he has clearly committed? It will be a great outcome to get rid of this evil racist from our government.

BUT

Or should be let this pass by so Trump does not get his wish of getting rid of this pesky thorn on his side?

6 Likes

Always trying to measure up to my fellow posters ----

7 Likes