Discussion: Panetta: Trump 'Forgot That He Was President' In Off-The-Rails Speech At CIA

Every day is Festivus at Mr. Micturition’s house.

4 Likes

Hey, don’t put Kellyanne Conway in a corner ! Nobody puts Kellyanne Conway in a corner…

1 Like

While attending the march Saturday I kept thinking how great it would be if this became an ongoing thing, repeated time and again ala The Mothers of the Plaza de Mayo.

I was impressed by the uplifting spirit as well as the sense that our unity will indeed overcome all of these authoritarian’s fascist tendencies before they are allowed to really take root.

One thing is for sure: We got their attention. Now, if repeat it, we will also scare them, forcing them into taking us very, very seriously.

And at risk of repeating myself, it’s important that we keep calling our so-called representatives daily. They need to know we are not going away and that we refuse to take “No” for an answer.

This is actually the moment we can take our government back. If we don’t do it now, we may not get another chance.

Call! CALL! CALL!

Capitol Switchboard (202) 224-3121

[drops mic, dismounts soapbox]

4 Likes

Ya think?

2 Likes

First I heard of it I thought it had to be a joke, or fake news. But apparently it’s not.

It reads like an Onion headline. It’s clearly not just trump who is clinically insane, but all the people around him completely lost touch with reality as well.

If he lasts that long, I expect Jan 20. 2018 to be the National Fuck Trump day.

2 Likes

Sorry pal, but I must inform you that he may be your president, but he sure as hell is not the leader of the free world.

Maybe another US president another time, if he/she earns that title back.

2 Likes

Sue me.

I get it; I forgot the quotation. No need to call names.

Still it was obvious the words are from another article.

“That was not the appropriate place to start whining about what was happening in terms of numbers at the inauguration and what have you.”

Ha ha ha, oh daaaamn. Spicer’s gonna spray the furniture over that one.

Man, I knew the circus would fall apart, but I never dreamed it’d be this bad this quickly!!

2 Likes

…and suggested that Trump should spend less time “embellishing himself.”

I thought he was an ego maniac before his inauguration, but holy shit I didn’t think it was as bad as it seems like it is now. His ego requires stroking 24/7, and can’t tolerate one iota of criticism, holy fucking shit!

Panetta is just another example of someone who did not get the memo about narcissistic personality disorder - all of Trump’s actions make perfect sense when viewed through this filter.

I can see this as tempting to a lot of Dems for one simple reason: If the final product is something close to Obamacare, passing it would essentially lock national healthcare in place for good. Something much crappier would be easy to torpedo. If the choice is between almost-Obamacare and nothing, a lot of Dems will waver.

The bragging has only just begun.

When reality is tossed out of the way, because it’s so cumbersome, then embellishments and full on bullshit are easy.

Trumpsky is the most orangist President ever, really, amazingly more orangy and colorful and talented and like smarter and cougar fast reflexes and a baller like no other and special, very-very special.

1 Like

Alternative caption I’ve seen: “He respects the truth as much as he respects his wife.” What orange is doing in this photo is very, very aggressive, charging up the stairs, immediately grabbing Michelle by the shoulder and kissing her in that peck on the cheek thing he does, but he’s marking his territory like an animal. Glad he didn’t feel the need to pee on the red carpet.

2 Likes

Disregard you is more like it.

1 Like

Then why are you writing this? Puerile contradiction.

We can count on you to add attribution in the future. Everyone else does.

2 Likes

Stop harassing me.

Stop behaving like a dick.

2 Likes

POWER BACK TO YOU, MY FRIEND!

I’m calling my reps too!

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available