Discussion: Palin: Which Killed 90K Black Babies? Confederate Flag Or Planned Parenthood?

Discussion for article #238802

#defundsarahpalin

23 Likes

Well, she is that stupid.

17 Likes

“Freedom of screech”

33 Likes

This is one person for whom the word “bimbo” is appropriate.

8 Likes
Which Killed 90K Black Babies?

Careful, sweetie. If you take that line, the GOP will be insisting on increased funding for Planned Parenthood.

25 Likes

And which flag killed 650,000 Americans during the Civil War?

24 Likes

Who?

7 Likes

If there is one family in America that needs to visit Planned Parenthood, it is the Palins.

34 Likes

To be precise, she didn’t “try” to compare the two, she did compare them. But I can’t blame anyone for failing to quite believe what they’d seen her do there.

1 Like

Truly demonic as well as fucking brain dead. I think Sarah Palin is perhaps the worst person in America. Her final downfall and ruination cannot come quickly enough for me.

2 Likes

I’m only slightly surprised she didn’t try to add the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag.

1 Like

For those of us who take even the least bit of interest in what’s been going on in the streets of America lately, I’d say that cops who pledge allegiance to the Confederate flag are responsible for a lot more violence against black kids than medical professionals at Planned Parenthood.

Why isn’t Sarah less involved in black women’s lives and more involved in the life of her twice pregnant, unmarried daughter? Or maybe that has been Bristol’s problem?

2 Likes

Oh gawwd’…she’s still a fount of comedy gold. It’s still strange, however, to watch her try to communicate with human beings through a series of hand signals, squeaks, squeals and grunts.

5 Likes

They might want to visit AA and a mental health clinic as well.

1 Like

I guess malaria and dysentery don’t have a flag.

4 Likes

Quick, get a weapon to defend yourself. Those Christian Right white gangs are flashing signals again to their ISIS terrorist cousins.

2 Likes

I thought about this idiot when I saw this headline in WaPo online this morning:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rweb/biz/alaskas-terrifying-wildfire-season-and-what-it-says-about-climate-change/2015/07/26/72a89010d93a44d8629328d63ef82720_story.html?wpisrc=nl_pdrainbow

Keep denying global climate change, too, Sarah. You’re on a roll and headed for the cliff.

6 Likes

Have I been a good enough boy this year for Santa to bring me a Trump/Palin GOP ticket?

6 Likes

Now, Now. There are quite a number of people vying for that title. Hannityy, Limbaugh, O’Reilly, Gohmert, Robertson, Cruz, Trump just to name a few. Sarah (bless her little heart) is just trying to stay relevant in the feeblest way possible.

2 Likes