Discussion: Palin Attacks Bill Nye: He's 'As Much A Scientist As I Am!'

God, I’m just…so…HAPPY right now.

16 Likes

“Sarah Palin went on a bizarre tear…”

In other words, she was talking.

68 Likes

Must be a slow newsday

6 Likes

I have absolutely no doubt that Nye could give a rat’s *ss what this mentally challenged grifter “thinks”.

28 Likes

not really talking… her lips were just moving…

you know what that means…

the high pitched whine was just someone driving by that needed their U-joints packed…

9 Likes

Sarah Palin- Scientist…

“Palin enrolled at the University of Hawaii at Hilo.
Shortly after arriving in Hawaii, Palin transferred to Hawaii Pacific University in Honolulu for a semester in the fall of 1982 and then to North Idaho College, a community college in Coeur d’Alene, for the spring and fall semesters of 1983. She enrolled at the University of Idaho in Moscow for an academic year starting in August 1984 and then attended Matanuska-Susitna College in Alaska in the fall of 1985. Palin returned to the University of Idaho in January 1986 and received her bachelor’s degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism in May 1987.”

24 Likes

Who’s financing the film? It seems to be getting a wide distribution.

Um…Nye has a bachelors in mechanical engineering from Cornell, was the executive director of the Planetary Society and was on the design team for the Mars Rover.

Palin has a bachelors in communications from the University of Idaho after bouncing around five colleges, and is a loyal whore for the oil and gas industry who couldn’t even finish her term as governor of Alaska.

So which one sounds like the scientist? I’m just asking.

64 Likes

There is something very wrong with that woman

25 Likes

Bad analogy. I always understand what the u-joint whine means when I hear it.

10 Likes

She urged candidates on the 2016 trail to speak more about the issue in order to make it “less political.”

I just… I can’t even…

26 Likes

Bill Nye’s mother was a WWII code breaker and his father was a POW. Nye has a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Cornell and is an accomplished engineer who worked for Boeing (developed real things that were used on real 747s) and later went on to be an engineering consultant. He studied under Carl Sagan for a bit and applied to be an astronaut numerous times. He went on to create a science based children’s show where he educated kids on real science facts. His show is used in classrooms throughout America to this day. My own kids are still shown BNtSG episodes all the time. In other words, he’s been peer reviewed extensively.

Meanwhile, Palin barely earned her degree in Communication, rides snowmobiles, shoots furry things, and has birthed from her loins a clan of grifters and assholes that makes the Al Bundy family look like christian missionaries.

In other words, fuck you, Sarah Palin.

72 Likes

This will not end well . . . for Bible Spice.

12 Likes

Palin declined being vaccinated against stupidity because she feared it might cause her to fall victim to autism.

16 Likes

Glen Rice thought her research technique was fantastic.

Back to the headline…mah gawd she is one cumb dunt.

3 Likes

It’s pathetic that Palin has a constituency who believe her on science. Her energy qualifications may be sufficient to allow her to pump her own gas, but it speaks ill of the future of the country that people believe her about an issue as serious as climate change. And the fact of the matter is, even in the bizarre interpretation that climate change is a myth, that doesn’t change the fact that she’s advocating for pollution and unsustainable energy policy.

7 Likes

I always wanted Christina Applegate to lay hands on me. There’s at least one or two afflictions I’m sure she could cure…

7 Likes

Ha! Bible Spice! haven’t heard that one is a long time.

Her and Barstool (Bristol got that name btw for what she bent over on while two different guys had their way with her, leading to two more bastard Palin kids) are a real treat to hear.

Bible Spice talking about science and Barstool talking about sexual abstinence…what a hoot!

2 Likes

what else are they trying to tell us and trying to control us around

All of 'em…

9 Likes