Discussion: Paging Jeff Sessions: This GOPer Has An Idea To Get Your Senate Seat Back

1 Like

I get where he is coming from but…no.

9 Likes

This just goes to prove that to be a senator from Alabama all you need to be is a mean spirited white supremacist, brains are not required, not even desired.

4 Likes

Pardon my English, but this is fuckin’ nuts!

3 Likes

It’s disturbing that the North wanted to keep Alabama in the Union if the best they’re able to offer up is Jeff Sessions.

7 Likes

Neat, Sessions gets to choose the career he wants: AG, Senator, or Keebler elf. Sad.

6 Likes

Or does Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III have so much baggage that he could lose the election? (I know, it’s Alabama, but a guy can dream, can’t he?)

Edited for erroneous punctuation.

2 Likes

He has a problem with perjury and obstruction. Will need to cut a deal with Mueller.

8 Likes

Let me guess:

Mo’s middle name is Ron.

11 Likes

Anybody have a scorecard?

I’m having trouble figuring out which team each player is on: Nazis; white nationalists; or KKK.

4 Likes

one of the greatest people Alabama has ever produced

Sad to say this is doesn’t seem particularly hyperbolic.

3 Likes

Does Mo’s use of “public waterboarding” mean he thinks waterboarding is torture or just annoying?

4 Likes

I hear Keebler is hiring some representative elves for the chocolate cookie line, too bad li’l ol’ J-beau aint got the tone.

I’m surprised it took this long. How do I say this politely…it’s Alabama we are talking about. The one in the Deep South. I’m a Southerner too and wondered when the folks around here would reach breaking point. I know its not nice to say but Trump’s speech and his body language is grotesque down here. It’s not “Yankee” it’s uber Yankee in the worst way. That fucking thing he does with his hands…palm up…the outward held arms and the goofy look…fucking holy hell!

My point…so far in GOP’er heaven…the Deep South, the Yankee thing hasn’t dinged their love for Donnie but I think it’s starting. This guy Brooks is pitching a fuck you across the Mason Dixon that’s loud and clear down here. I’m just surprised it took this long.

10 Likes

The substance of what he’s saying is nuts. Yes. But the motive behind it…if you can read it…isn’t a good sign for Trump.

5 Likes

If Jeff Sessions is “one of the greatest people Alabama has ever produced”, I would hate to see what the bad ones are like.

7 Likes

Why is this guy trying to help Trump remove Sessions?

3 Likes

Damn Yankee is the phrase I’m used to - Trump will be sorry if Sessions ends up back in the Senate and is able to vote to impeach his sorry definitely-not-a-boy-scout ass - or maybe Sessions and Flynn and Manafort all turn “states evidence” on Trump in exchange for immunity. Donald - you should not have run and you definitely should not have won - you cannot withstand the scrutiny.

1 Like

“…one of the greatest people Alabama has ever produced.”

A very low bar indeed

Great idea and I’ll go one further.

Since the 2016 has become so embroiled in the matter of Russian interference, let’s hold a new election for president and Congress.

Under those conditions, I would let Sessions run as well.

Of course, Trump might not be eligible to run because of the cloud of federal and state charges hanging over him. Maybe the GOP has a good opponent to run against Hillary.

1 Like