Discussion: O'Reilly Shuts Down Fellow Fox Host's Conspiracy Theory: 'Oh Andrea, Come On'

Discussion for article #234694

Why didn’t he just call her an ignorant bimbo and be done with it? Why all the back and forth?

3 Likes

Andrea must remind Bill of the intern he wanted to loofah.

1 Like

Fucking Surreal. Like some sort of right wing Dali replication using feces instead of paints.

17 Likes

Tantaros has a couple fried diodes that cause her auto-repeat function to flare up.

3 Likes

One ***almos***t feels sorry for Billo for having to deal with Tantaros—who is without question the stupidest beeyotch this side of Michele Bachmann.

15 Likes

Tantoros is a Derp Singularity. She has precisely 0 dimensions and yet infinite derp.

30 Likes

“Ay ya yay,” O’Reilly said.

The host of “The O’Reilly Factor” could hardly contain his enthusiasm when he was informed by Faulkner that his turn as the “One Lucky Guy” would continue on “Outnumbered Overtime.”

“It never ends. This show never ends,” O’Reilly said. “It just goes around the clock. It’s like a telethon.”

Yeah, stopped clock is always right twice a day and all that, but it’s striking how similar, word-for-word similar, Bill’s reaction to “Outnumbered” was to mine. It sets new standards for Fox when it comes to pathetic drivel.

2 Likes

Bill’s saving it for ‘Outnumber Overtime’

We are witnessing Faux’s campaign to rehabilitate O’Really?'s reputation as a “serious” journalist. Apparently all participants played their parts well.

I hope Mother Jones’ demands for an apology from Faux are not moribund; old man Murdoch must publicly acknowledge his toxic slime before he shuffles off this mortal coil.

5 Likes

“I don’t think you want to cheap shot Hillary Clinton,” O’Reilly said. “I don’t think it does us any good.”

So, by acknowledging the “us” that isn’t being benefited by trash-talking Clinton, O’Reilly exposes his partisan self here, and by association, the partisan nature of the programming on Fox, making it even harder to take seriously.

Of course, when Bill O’Reilly is your voice of resaon, you’re pretty much screwed anyway.

6 Likes

“It never ends. This show never ends,” O’Reilly said.

And we read about it every day on TPM.

6 Likes

Alternate Headline: “Man Sets Fire to Building, Complains About Heat.”

10 Likes

Like a black hole of derp.

4 Likes

She’s the Hadron Super Collider of derp.

6 Likes

I hate it when anal gland gets in a fight with fetid garbage, and I have to agree with one side.

6 Likes

Dating Tantaros would have to be functionally equivalent to ingesting saltpeter.

3 Likes

Her parents must be so proud.

1 Like

This isn’t a real conversation, it is a pre-planned kerfuffle amongst three Fox losers merely to garner ratings. Ah, journalism, we hardly knew ye!

7 Likes

It’s hard to believe this is what passes for “informed” discussion between 12 and 1 every weekday. Aren’t the people who watch able to find something better to do? Take a walk, read a newspaper, gaze at clouds, or clean the oven and the dryer lint filter, but it’s sort of like catnip for a certain strain of haters I guess.

2 Likes