Discussion: 'Opie And Anthony' Host Unleashes Racist Tirade: 'Violent Savages Own The Streets'

Discussion for article #224689

Even your own words Opie,that lady Whipped your dumb ass.

13 Likes

Charles Johnson piling on too? Isn’t his 15 minutes up?

8 Likes

Not one,Not two ,Not three,But 6 times Opie ? Ouch !!! LOL!

"Cumia claims the woman punched him in the face after she realized she was in one of several pictures he had been taking at the Crossroads of the World.

“Then she punched me 5 more times,” the radio host tweeted. “She’s lucky I was a white legal gun owner or she’d be dead. Then 5 blacks started giving me s–t!”

2 Likes

‘Don’t fuck with me! I have a gun and I’m not afraid to say I have it in the past tense!’.

The shallow end of the gene pool speaks again.

20 Likes

Because of course Robert Zimmerman came to his defense. Because “blacks mightB risky”, right you little Klansman? I still marvel that 6 racist morons let this asshole’s brother get away with murder. Regarding Cumia, what, he thinks free speech means a for profit corporation owes him a job for life? What a piece of work.

15 Likes

So…Opie lost his Goober?

3 Likes

Regrettably, he’s TPM’s new rising star.

7 Likes

I hate being right all the time. The Great White Temper Tantrum rolls on. The heart of the conservative movement laid bare. Here we are on the 4th of July, a day set aside to celebrate the country white men built(on the backs of slaves) on a resource filled land(which they stole from the native peoples) and made productive by the building of the transcontinental railroad(on the backs of slaves from China). Can’t a white man get any love? Have I mentioned that this is all going to end in violence?

17 Likes

Have I mentioned what a worthless piece of shit Colin Quinn is? Has anyone done so lately? If not, it bears mentioning now.

Colin Quinn is a worthless piece of shit.

22 Likes

“I’m doing fine,” Cumia told the Daily News through a cracked front door of his posh Roslyn Heights home.
“There’s plenty of options in this day and age and that’s all I’m going to say about it.”

Then put the phone back up to his ear and was heard saying, “Sorry I had to put you on hold, Mr. Ailes. Why–yes, I am very interested in being a contributor on your network.”

8 Likes

Disagree with you. I love Colin Quinn. Think he’s very smart, thoughtful and really funny. Even if you disagree with his take that Anthony Cumia, his alleged attacker and Sirius are all in the wrong, Quinn is not a guy whose take on things is knee-jerk or thoughtless.

1 Like

Anthony Agonistes

2 Likes

One thing is clear – she wouldn’t need an ‘ugly stick’ to smack him with.

1 Like

How, in God’s name, can Sirius not terminate this guy. The blowback to the company would have cost it millions if they kept this guy on their payroll. I really wonder about the sanity of right wing conservatives. They have surrendered any hope for a majority in order to jack off their base.

11 Likes

anthony who?

13 Likes

He didn’t call the police and report a crime?

13 Likes

He may have to check his "jungle fever " though.

2 Likes

Crime ? what crime the man had his freak on,and couldn’t help himself,taken those pictures.He was in heaven.

“He didn’t call the police and report a crime?” LOL!

3 Likes

Mr Cumia’s lookin’ fer a job.
aww. Bless his lil’ heart…

5 Likes