Discussion: Open Carry Advocate Kills Ex-Husband And Stepdaughter

Discussion for article #231067

Dead eyes.

16 Likes

Reap what you sow asshole…That’s all I can say.

15 Likes

“Sometimes removing some people out of your life makes room for better people.”

I hope she meets them… IN PRISON.

11 Likes

Kind of hard to “remove people out of your life” there.

I meant maybe she’ll meet those better people in prison. She’s already removed two from her life.

1 Like

HeadlineFix:

Effing Kook Charged With Shooting Ex-Husband And Stepdaughter Dead

jw1

5 Likes

Open carry and open fire are two very different things which Mrs. Douchie will soon enough find out.

No more pistol polishing for this mamason.

7 Likes

“People… who remove People…” wasn’t that a big hit for Streisand back in the day?

12 Likes

Maybe Texas will decide to “remove” this murderer from society.

Well, I suppose that’s one way to remove people from your life. Permanently

1 Like

Those two groups, Open Carry Tarrant County and Open Carry Texas, are
Second Amendment rights groups that want to expand Texas law to allow
carrying all weapons openly. Right now Texas law just allows for
carrying guns openly.

What more do they want to carry? RPGs?

11 Likes

As with most conservatives, they don’t really know what they want. All they know is that they want it, and Obama is a blasted terrorist for denying it to them. Everything else is just details.

18 Likes

Well, what’s the point in open carry if you can’t open fire?

27 Likes

.[quote=“Austin_Dave, post:14, topic:14254, full:true”]
Well, what’s the point in open carry if you can’t open fire?
[/quote]

Penis envy.

7 Likes

This is sad. It’s another example of why people should not have such unfettered access to firearms. Those who are against open carry should not revel in innocent death, even when the killer is a political opponent. Thats sick and disgusting. This woman was clearly mentally imbalanced and should never have owned a gun much less been in a position to celebrate her ownership.

10 Likes

Shoot two people? That lady? No way.

And just how many stories have there been over the last year of anti-gun enthusiasts caught carrying guns at airports or other places? But those are not mentioned in this story because the would not fit the narrative. And, these shootings did not occur “in public” or over an “open carry” issue. Sorry but your attempt to paint all open carry supporters as murderers did not work.

Guns ruin lives.

Rinse repeat 30,000 times per year

10 Likes

Bingo!! And why didn’t they include any stories of people defending themselves lawfully with guns? Because it doesn’t fit the narrative, I’ll wager! And why were there no stories of kids finding their parents’ spy gizmos and saving them from the bad guys? Or of a girl from Kansas transported by a tornado to Oz? Where was that? I guess that wouldn’t fit the narrative. Bastards.

14 Likes