Discussion: Open Carry Activists To Stage Mock Mass Shooting To Protest Gun-Free Zones

Discussion for article #243600

WTF is wrong with these people?

27 Likes

Showing how the only way to stop gun violence is with more guns.

These folks could benefit from more logic courses and less gun fetishizing.

That poster tells me that not only do we need more guns, we need more fonts! Take a graphic design course while you’re visiting UT.

4 Likes

What could go wrong?

Do these “open carry” idiots want to give guns to ISIS? After all they can come here on a tourist passport and legally buy and carry their weapons OPENLY.

1 Like

A ‘mock mass shooting’…really? I get this is Texas, but really? Seriously?

7 Likes

Texas Forever, Forever Brainless !!

As far as I’m concerned, the idea that any place that disallows guns is dangerous is a VERY clear manifestation of mental illness. Now, I try to keep an open mind to see different viewpoints on a given subject but there are times when the opinion is so very wrong that I’m not even listening anymore. This is one of those times.

14 Likes

Texans are such pussies! Why not use real guns & ammo?

1 Like

Can I have one day this week I am not ashamed of my country?

16 Likes

putain Moron

pardon my French (I think, here’s hoping Google translate is right on this one)

someone should inform them that Charles Whitman held the high ground during that standoff. All those who had guns were either crouching for cover or they had to use maneuver to get the advantage back

6 Likes

I’m not a gun owner but … if I were an “active shooter” carrying an automatic rifle and wearing full body armor, the minute someone started shooting at me with an extremely inaccurate handgun, I’d take them out. Ask any trained police officer about “head shots” or even dumber, “shoot the gun out of their hands”.

3 Likes

Finally…a suitable replacement for the nativity scene!

14 Likes

When you live in a fantasy world, what’s a little make believe between friends?

3 Likes

Dear God,

Why do you let nice people who take are of people with disabilities die, and yet these morons live?

Sincerely,

A Customer

19 Likes

Go Wendy Davis! Oh, is this not what she supported?

Anyway, this is such a bad idea, now that they’ve gotten their press, they’ll cancel it.

You read it here first.

“Tas de connards” would probably work pretty well for what I think are your purposes.

3 Likes

Only because they are afraid of being confronted with real substitute penises.

Yeah, that’ll work. Thanks

3 Likes

How long you got?

9 Likes