Discussion: Oops! Dems Seize On GOP Lawyer's Apparent Slip On Poll Watcher Call

4 Likes

“As soon as we found out our illegal acts were illegal we were mistaken.” All better.

26 Likes

Dang! Where can I get me one of those slip-on poll watchers?

3 Likes

Anything that the Obama or HRC administrations would do to prosecute these a-holes would just feed the fever swamps.

What would it take to get the United Nations to start the GOP political campaign equivalent of a war crimes tribunal?

9 Likes

Is everyone involved with the RNC a bare-faced liar?

13 Likes

“I’ve got the folks RNC has hired on – um, to help them with…,” Virginia Republican Party General Counsel Chris Marston Nathan Thurm allegedly said.

FIFY!

3 Likes

I am so hoping this is true…

Clinton’s 30-point lead in Florida Hispanic poll is ‘terrifying’ to GOP nationwide

MIAMI — Hillary Clinton is besting Donald Trump by an historic 30-point margin among Florida Hispanics, according to a new bipartisan poll that indicates Latinos could play an outsized role in delivering the White House to a Democrat for the third election in a row.

19 Likes

Anyone know where I can get a Soros-y machine?
It sounds awesome.

8 Likes

Ruh-Roh! RNC’s headaches may have just gotten substantially worse. If their counsel is involved in discussions about wrongdoings, and said counsel has talked about said wrongdoings with 3rd parties, not privileged to those said discussions, then said counsel may have just blown their confidentiality, and could be ordered to turn over all records of discussions with the RNC.
'Nuff said.

14 Likes

We ought to look for the person who made the transcript.

2 Likes

That’s why we need a national media that will hold Republicans accountable for their involvement in undemocratic action, policies and rhetoric. Until that happens nothing will change.

15 Likes

Shorter RNC: But, Judge! We were very careful …not to put anything in writing! Where did we go wrong?

9 Likes

That turn of the phrase is putting it kindly. Kim Jong-un is looking to start an RNC franchise in North Korea, saying.
“Wow, those guys have even less scruples than I do”.

7 Likes

…“and here’s our magic pixie dust. See, all better!”

4 Likes

" campaign manager Kellyanne Conway – suggest the RNC is collaborating with Trump’s ballot integrity initiatives, in violation of the decree. "

See Smiley Anne,loose lips do sink ships.

4 Likes

“Donald who?” Wink,wink, nod, nod.

1 Like

But Democrats do it, too! The two parties are indistinguishable from one another! We can’t tell them apart!

Sincerely,
–The “Liberal” Media

9 Likes

Golly, gosh, everybody’s so “mistaken”. Sly, not smart.

1 Like

We’re living in a post-racial society?

John Roberts has lost all credibility with that whopper.

8 Likes

They are all in on the Trump victory. If (or rather when given daily FBI gerrymandering) that happens, they won’t have to worry about any of this anymore.

1 Like