Discussion: On Election Night, Cohen Told Friends He Wanted To Be Mayor Of New York City

Bad news: you won’t be living in Gracie Mansion.
Good news: your accommodation will, however, be provided by the state of New York, rent free.

22 Likes

Years ago when I was about 22 I used to want to be a History professor but I stopped thinking about that after a few months of working in the county liquor control warehouse.

3 Likes

:speech_balloon: On Election Night, Cohen Told Friends He Wanted To Be Mayor Of New York City :speech_balloon:

So says Kremlin-Oligarch’s Butt-Boy!

Dream on…

1 Like

What can you say but …
What a dick.

5 Likes

Too many history profs working alongside you?:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, Dotard Jr already had the position locked up.

1 Like

Too much drinking and too tiring.

yeah, I don’t see how those history profs manage.
Of course, the ENGLISH profs… whew!

3 Likes

Clearly he had a shot because just look at the number of votes Trump garnered in his home town. Oh wait. Hillary took 80% of the vote. Maybe he can be the honorary mayor of Stanton Island…

1 Like

And I want to be King of the Everglades Mikey. I think I have a better chance.

2 Likes

What an egotistical and self-deluded maroon. Just like his idol.

1 Like

And feckless.

6 Likes

Just because Giuliani was Mayor of New York, it doesn’t follow that every dickhead lawyer gets to hold that office.

2 Likes

“Cohen subtly responded to the encouragement by first pumping, according to Axios.”

By first pumping whom?

7 Likes

I have to hand it to you, that was a good one. The “whom” was a fine touch, too.

4 Likes

Staten Island is one of the 5 boroughs that make up NYC.
It has no mayor.

2 Likes

When you consider the restraint and decorum they have brought to the WH, it is stunning to consider what they would bring to a city hall. They would also have to take breaks from the graft to accuse Obama of being part of the “Chicago Machine”.

2 Likes

I think that’s why @danf said the title would be ‘honorary’

Feckless Munt

4 Likes