Discussion: Omarosa: DeVos Said Black Students Lack ‘Capacity To Understand’ Her Agenda

This God-drunk Dominionist asshole is the logical end-game of oligarchic narcissism and she has GOT TO GO.

30 Likes

OK, Devos is a racist pig – tell us something we didn’t already know. It is good to see it getting into the news.

19 Likes

Just think, despite being a manifestly repugnant human being the electorate will flock to the polls in 2020 and re-elect Trump to the Presidency. After all, the same electorate knew all his negative qualities in 2016, yet still put him in the Oval Office. $50 says they do it again.

In the final analysis we’re all just cutters.

1 Like

I didn’t realize I was black.

30 Likes

The DeVos’s were team Rubio in the primary, IIRC, but they flipped strongly. It is hard not to wonder whether the family business interests in Russia played a role in that, in her getting a cabinet job, and in her mercenary brother’s semi-clandistine back-channeling. Also, Spectrum-Alfa (even though that may be a sideshow…)

7 Likes

“This disgraced former White House employee is peddling lies for profit.”

Which is apparently only ok if you’re a billionaire. Or, one of her favored “Lies for Profit” schools.

17 Likes

Beliefs, unawareness, opinions and words attributed to DeVos are exactly the kind we would expect from her based on all evidence and implementation of policies.

Comments of Trump about DeVos, disparaging, misogynistic nickname “ditzy DeVos,” and his suggestion he’d be “getting rid of her” in order to say something his audience of 1 at the time would like is also typical.

Omarosa is a lying grifter, but if she’s not telling the truth about Trump and the people around him, she sure gets their personalities and tendencies right. And, so far, the tapes made public have backed her up. Katrina Pierson tied herself in knots yesterday trying to explain her way out of the discussion of the n-word tape.

23 Likes

Even while taking it all with a grain of salt, the daily drippings of the Omarosa side-show/book promo tour are certainly entertaining.

6 Likes

This is playing out like a Lions-Vikings game, where both teams deserve to lose equally and the best one could hope for is a tie with lots of injuries.

10 Likes

Betsy DeVos’ wealth comes from Amway, a multi-level marketing company. In other words, Amway is a “house of cards,” fragile and prone to collapse, much like the Trump administration.

11 Likes

I love the smell of internecine warfare in the morning

15 Likes

That’s what they would like. We deserve better. Raise your middle finger.

2 Likes

Only the best?

Donald Trump lies all the time about everything.

They don’t have the capacity to understand what we’re trying to accomplish.”

I think we do.

What we don’t understand is why you’re being allowed to push all of this nonsense that appears to have nothing to do with actual educating.

15 Likes

“This disgraced former White House employee is peddling lies for profit. She should be peddling education for profit.“

4 Likes

Omarosa is a sneaky little Cut Throat Bitch but, she’s not dumb. I’m pretty sure she’s got tapes to back up everything she says so, expect proof of this conversation to be released for today’s news cycle

3 Likes

Granted that Omarosa is, as Trump says, a low-life (he should know), a self-promoting opportunist, and a compulsive liar, I’ll still believe her over Betsy DeVos.

12 Likes

Ditzy certainly knows all about grifting.

Look at all the regulations she is pushing that are favorable to for profit “education” corporations, because it is the job of government to help for profit corporations separate struggling young people from their money.

7 Likes

I run into a lot of stupid people in my line of work, God bless them, but Trump found every holier than thou A-hole and rounded them up in one corruption corral.

11 Likes