Discussion: Oliver North Of All People Is Blastin Obama For Financing Terrorist Orgs In Bergdahl Swap

Discussion for article #223502

R.I.P. Irony.

17 Likes

I like this picture of ole’ Ollie by Hunter at DailyKos much much better…

If I could figure out how to embed the picture I would…I haven’t figured that out yet though. I screw it up every time.

18 Likes

Explain to me again why the family values crowd lionizes criminals, please.

9 Likes

Hey…it worked!!! Kinda.

3 Likes

Having disgraced ALL Americans in uniform, North should keep his hypocrisy to himself.

14 Likes

A moment of silence for our departed friend, Irony.

10 Likes

Just another day in the post Republican Durp Singularity World.

5 Likes

Should be 'News’max … leaving out the tics might leave someone with the impression that they are a responsible source of information.

I demand the other fool, full bird or not, Col. Allen West be given equal time on the subject. While we are at it let the TP speak for Colonel Sanders and all the other turkeys.

1 Like

Being a Fux commentator, why would anyone think Fux is on the up and up? Wake up you old pukes, sorry but your turn is over. Cheney go fishing or hunting, you should have never been relevant, 5 deferments?

1 Like

Criminal stooge of right wing conservatives serves up a steaming plate of shameless hypocrisy.

11 Likes

Okay.

Now they’re just fucking with us.

23 Likes

This from a guy who should be in prison for treason.

9 Likes

Unfortunately. I am tired of being disgusted on a daily basis.

6 Likes

Dontcha just wonder why that is being brought up on a daily basis, especially by the Obama folks, or better yet, fellow democrats.

What a bunch of pussies

Let them speak. Wiki is deadly to these arguments, and as those raised in the info age take the reigns of power, people like Ollie North better hope the statues of limitations haven’t expired.

Add W to that list as well.

2 Likes

Remember, kids, nothing happened before January, 2009.

11 Likes

Which is NOT, however, a reason to not do it.

It sucks, and it’s shitty, and it’s unpleasant, but Democrats need to stop playing flag football when their opponents are playing like it’s an MMA match.

3 Likes

I would have called it a steaming plate of something else.

1 Like