Discussion: Ohio Secretary Of State Mislead By Joke Tweet About Voter Fraud

1 Like

Humor eludes Republicans.

To wit: They laugh at Jeff Dunham.

11 Likes

Republicans are incapable of making jokes why would they recognise one?

16 Likes
  • Misled…
4 Likes

The biggest joke of all is the GOP nominee.

3 Likes

The Tennessee GOP sounds just as astute as I had imagined them to be.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s my chain…but why would anyone yank it??

3 Likes

The Great Proofreader Plague of 1997 wreaked havoc with many publications.

5 Likes

Act like a dumbshit and they’ll treat you like an equal.

3 Likes

Humor is lost on the mis-educated…

2 Likes

The GOP can’t be this dumb, right? Wait. Who am I kidding? They can be and they are.

1 Like

You’d think they’d know a quip when they see one… No wait, it wasn’t a threat to imprison a political adversary.

3 Likes

Perfect time to launch an investigation into whether or not that firebombed NCGOP office was really storing completed absentee ballots, as their official originally suggested.

4 Likes

I think the Alabama GOP is in a competition with the TN GOP.

1 Like

'There will be no joking! EVER! Not in these United States!!! Don’t these liberals know that this is serious STUFF and that America is going to the dogs? MAKE AMERICA GREAT…AGAIN!!! ’

Some people…

Yes. However, in this instance they may have just been opportunistic all with the help of some dumb ass tweeter that handed them exactly what they wanted to see. He thought that stunt would be funny three weeks before a completely off the rails election? Fucking idiot with no clue what’s a stake here.

3 Likes

You’re right. You make a very good point. But the GOP should recognize a joke when they see one given who their nominee is.

3 Likes

Oh man, that twitter account is pretty hilarious!

LOLOL

6 Likes

And Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy.

Indeed, they’re in direct competition with the Chinese when it comes to letting humor elude them.

6 Likes

jw1

2 Likes