Discussion: Obama: Trump Makes Case Against Himself 'Every Time He Talks'

1 Like

How insightfully and artfully cruel is it that Obama won’t even say the man’s name? Other politicians do it with opponents but in this case it seems like a deliberate provocation and mark of contempt. Trump needs to feel he’s the most important person in the world because deep down in his broken mind he feels like he’s nothing. He plasters that stupid name in huge gold letters everywhere in the vain hope of feeling alive, feeling like he matters. And the man he hates most, the actual most important man in the world, can’t even be bothered to say it.

Heh.

34 Likes

Hillary’s opponent has a name?

10 Likes

He sure knows how to get under the skin of Hillary’s opponent.

Others need to do the same.

Joe, Bill, you listening?

6 Likes

Indeed, Matt - President Obama demonstrates class every time he speaks. And he’s absolutely right that we will not be complacent until after the polls have closed.

This election season has me worried only because Dems have an uncanny ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Everyone must vote, no matter what the polling says!

9 Likes

The beginning of a trend. From now on, known as “Hillary’s opponent.”

14 Likes

I haven’t seen any complacency among the Democratic activists I know. Even regular folks, there’s a kind of pious horror about Trump. I think they’ll find their way to the polls—the alternative is just unthinkable. And we’ll keep beating the drum, especially as the day draws near. Honestly, stay focused but I see very little complacency.

8 Likes

Best takedown of the season, yet so short! Sad! Who was he talking about again?

6 Likes

Hillary’s opponent, whoever that is…

6 Likes

“Frankly, I’m tired of talking about her opponent,” Obama said

Now you see, this is how to shovel the bullshit. I love it.
Trump is the GOP’s gift to President Obama for having to put up with their bigoted obstructionism, and he’s enjoying every second of it.

13 Likes

Pretty effective combo with Biden’s taunts about the nuclear suitcase, IMO.

5 Likes

President Obama gives “it” the buffalo bill treatment.

4 Likes

When Hillary’s opponent finds out, there will be

http://freedomforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/trump-hell-toupee-e1434609495394.jpg

13 Likes

Preaching to the choir here,Sir.

Trump: He is jealous because I will be the one nominating the supreme court justice that was legitimately his.

This is a thing of beauty. Who’s the guy in the picture? Oh, right, “Hillary’s opponent.” Bless you and President Obama.

4 Likes

The difference between President and Mrs. Obama, and Hillary’s clowndidate opponent and his mail order bride, couldn’t be more striking.

3 Likes

I thought that was intentional too. He’s all up in the space between Trump’s ears and he knows exactly which buttons to push in order to elicit the desired response. We should expect a meltdown at some point this afternoon.

11 Likes

Now every time Hillary’s opponent opens his mouth, in some corner of his mind he’ll be wondering if Obama was right. “Am I really just making the case against myself?” He’s still going on about “the baby” and how he really “loves that baby.” Imagine if THIS gets under his skin.

4 Likes

Thank you, Mr. President.

7 Likes