Discussion: Obama Lays Out A Path Forward For Disappointed Dems In Conference Call

The trolls come out full force even here, TPM.

I wonder if it’s Russia paying them, or the GOP? They say the zaniest things. We have to laugh them, e.g., omhhum off the stage.

10 Likes

Democrats will quake and roll over on Medicare. Count on it.

1 Like

Sarah? Is that you? How’s Bristol and Goiter and Podunk and Squeezer?

7 Likes

Go back to Breitbart forum, OK?

6 Likes

How about Trump can have some slack if he fires Bannon? Bannon is the worst of the worst.

2 Likes

Let’s hope Obama doesn’t go away, he’s still very popular and very good at understanding the needs of people and how to get through to them. When he doesn’t have Fox News spewing hate about him all the time, he’ll have a better chance to reach the people in the poor, white communities. And, this message will get stronger as Trump fails them and becomes a hard right Republican, and those don’t care about the poor except to control them to win elections (or keep them from voting).

Liberal, urban America has to get through to the rural folks if we are ever going to win elections and control the House and Senate…we have two years to make inroads, and in four years we need a big win in order to undercut as much Republican gerrymandering as possible. This only works if we develop a plan for all Americans that everyone can get on board. It sounds like Obama is going to jump in to work on that.

3 Likes

I know I need to move on, but I can’t even bring myself to forgive Bernie followers and know nothings who kept shitting on Hillary. She was not the lesser of two evils. She is good and honest, and Trump is evil. I know we need to move on, forgive, work together to form a progressive barrier to Trump. But I am still mad as fuck.

26 Likes

I was invited to listen in on the call yesterday and I RSVP’d which was confirmed. The email said it would be sent instructions today. I did not receive any call-in instruction and I suspect it was because I didn’t bother to click on the contribution button. I’m all tapped out so I guess I no longer count😔

You are evil. Fuck you. I no longer will hide my contempt for the scum of the earth who voted for Trump. Flag this. I could care less. I love my country. You hate it.

12 Likes

Love them for their fierce love of Bernie and ask them to point their guns at the enemy :smile:

4 Likes

Hey Omahhum, I notice that you’re not a TPM Prime member. Please consider contributing to support strong independent journalism, so you can continue to have a place to post empty, hateful rhetoric!

12 Likes

i know i know i know. Its just. Well. You know. But these ignorant children could be allies, so I need to be nice to them… its just… well… give me another week.

3 Likes

Been sleeping the past eight years, have you? What terrible nightmares you appear to have had.

1 Like

OT: What are the pros and cons of Trump’s kids (and Jared Kushner) getting security clearance? Trump is seeking this. Past Presidents? – Who, if anyone, in their immediate families was given security clearance?

2 Likes

Troll bait. Don’t bite.

4 Likes

If the DNC doesn’t clean house starting with Obama and Clinton’s, then as a white middle class male and lifelong progressive I am done with the Democratic Party.

Obama, like Bill Clinton, screwed the middle class.

I wasted 2 votes on Obama - a complete waste.

Actually, he has plenty, but to explain them would require big words. Go away, TrumpBoy.

1 Like

Politics is like sports(though infinitely more important), sometimes your team wins and sometimes it loses. It’s natural to be down about what transpired, especially as policies we hold dear will take some hits, so we do the best we can telling the American people where we stand on the issues as they try to destroy SS and MCR, the climate, etc.

Republicans will overreach as they always do, as they already are, and we need to regroup and get ready for the midterm election. It’s really not that far off. While, for the sake of our country, I wish Trump well; I haven’t changed my opinion of him and there’s no question that he needs to be a one term President.

4 Likes

Comrade omahhum’s just a garden-variety troll. He stops by every now and then to cough up a hairball and then disappears. Just scroll on by.

6 Likes