Discussion: Obama Lampoons O'Reilly, Needles His 'Reporting From The War Zone'

Discussion for article #234311

You gotta admit, the President has some funny writers working for him who know how to tell a joke. Talk show hosts should snap them up when Obama finally leaves the White House.

12 Likes

Prez taking some well deserved revenge.

12 Likes

O’Reilly will be all pissed off and just as lame as ever.

15 Likes

Many of them already do that…the writers of the Daily Show have written for him before at the Correspondent’s dinner. I’m pretty sure he usually goes out of the usual pool of staff writers to get his jokes written. WH writers are policy wonks…

3 Likes

The picture TPM used here at first led me to believe Obama had said this to O’Reilly’s face to face, during an interview.
I also thought the House Republicans were planning a coup against Obama, not Boehner.
TPM is really going down hill.

poor O’Liely, He will be forever known as a bloviator.

2 Likes

Obama illustrating that life goes better with a good sense of humor. Sometimes you just have to laugh at it and move on.

12 Likes

Walker is going to need someone to explain the joke to him.

24 Likes

GOP response:
It is beneath the presidents oath of office to smile and joke about others in these times of seriousness.
With all the terrorism coming to our shores you would think there is more pressing matters which is nothing to joke about. Makes you wonder if maybe he isn’t in on it, being muslim and all.

9 Likes

He’ll go through the usual routine: cite his ratings as ‘proof’ that all his critics are ‘pinheads.’

2 Likes

You have no concept of humor

4 Likes

Cue victim complex and laughably twisted knots of spin by Fox News in 5-4-3-2-1…

6 Likes

Sir, Mitch and friends will not be happy with this behavior.

1 Like

“Of course Obama is taking shots at me. I’m Bill Fuc*ing O’Reilly and I’ll never back down!”

2 Likes

Our Prez has a gorgeous set of choppers.

1 Like

You should see a doctor, your sense of humor seems to have flatlined.

2 Likes

Shooting Faux Fish in a barrel, that’s what this is. The President could win a marathon laugh off by just making fun of Faux and the conservatives.

2 Likes

You are a funny, funny person. Where you able to keep a strength face when you posted this bit of humor?

Ahhh, I remember when Glenn Beck’s fanboys used his ratings to “prove” he was right…