Discussion: Obama: At Least 1 American Citizen Killed In Malaysia Jet Crash

Discussion for article #225251

Does the Second Amendment cover Russian surface to air missiles? Can citizens here have them? I’m sure the question will be asked seriously soon.

4 Likes

Hey, if he had been able to open carry a missile on the plane himself…

Good guys with missiles is the only way to stop bad guys with missiles, right?

12 Likes

HAHAHAHA! The ever clueless “leader of the free world.” Must be hard to get good help in “DC” theses days.

you dumb troll, go back to your troll hole.

4 Likes

If you’re going to be an obnoxious twit, the least you could do is make some sense.

8 Likes

How could this happen?? You never saw terrorists blowing up planes on GWB’s watch!!

Not from the ground, anyway!!

1 Like

The US Navy blew up an Iranian passenger plane under St. Ronnie’s watch. Then two officers on that naval ship were awarded medals.

6 Likes

Not sure about “DC”, however based on your comment, getting “good help” in logic, grammar and syntax must be difficult.

5 Likes

Forget surface to air missiles. The 2nd amendment, according to the wise conservatives, gives me the right to bear an ICBM carrying a Hydrogen Bomb payload. So don’t you DARE try to interfere with my production of plutonium in my garage! You can have my plutonium when you pry it from my swollen, blackened, hairless fingers. (Wearing a lead lined suit, and controlling the robot from a safe distance, of course).

4 Likes

He went on T.V. to say that!! Sounds to me like another Photo-op. Please…

Dr. Joep Lange, a leading AIDS researcher, is presumed dead in the crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17,. . . executive scientific director of the Amsterdam Institute for Global Health and Development, was a pioneer from the early years of the AIDS crisis and had played a key role in making H.I.V. treatments available to people in the developing world. He began researching the epidemic in 1983. . . . was a prominent advocate for affordable drugs for AIDS patients in poor countries.

May Dr. Lange rest in peace as well as all the other lost souls

5 Likes

“…the door opened, and a fig newton walked in.”

He wouldn’t know… But you could call Bill Clinton up and ask him sir.

take your single IQ point back to the medication station. Tell them you need more Thorazine.

7 Likes

So it doesn’t matter to you that innocent people were blown out of the sky, including a number of Americans, you only see an opportunity to be a jerk, We get it, you don’t like Obama, but for chrissake, have some respect for people who died.

10 Likes

It was a waste of air time. Understand it now!!!

Just flag him. He’s only here to get a reaction.

6 Likes

No, I’m saying that if you’re going to criticize, the least you could do is type something that’s got at least the bare modicum of intelligence.

2 Likes

This thread has the stench of Beej/EG about it.

4 Likes