Discussion: O’Reilly Lectures Trump For Missing Fox Debate: ‘I Was Right’ (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #245633

Two bags in search of a douche.

18 Likes

Look, if I wanted to watch two crabby old caucasoids fellate each other, I’d…actually, I guess I’d watch Fox.

14 Likes

Just throw those two in a steel cage, let them go at it, and whoever stumbles out alive can be crowned the biggest damn bullshitter on the planet. In the meantime, it’s poetic justice, Trump getting lectured by a guy who’s his mirror image in not having a particle of proof for the sludge he’s blathering.

13 Likes

Pirandello spins in his grave

5 Likes

Loser Leaves Town match?
Haircut match ?

2 Likes

Bill O’Reilly loudly proclaiming he’s right about something. Yeah, that’s breaking news all right.

7 Likes

I’d settle for Loser Shuts the Hell Up Now and Then. : )

4 Likes

I’m actually OK with the fact that anyone–
is actually able to express that Trump was wrong about anything–
and not have his feces slung back at them.

I dream of the day that Chump will have to douse himself with an accelerant–
and strike a match to garner attention.

jw1

3 Likes

Lol. But it ain’t over till it’s over and we may look forward to many Twitter posts telling OReilly just what a jerk he is.

3 Likes

“O’Reilly Lectures Trump For Missing Fox Debate: ‘I Was Right’”

Frankly Mr O’Reilly who gives a damn beside you and your ego ?

2 Likes

Now I know this is a wild and untested theory but maybe it’s penetrating the orange wig and thick skull that he’s not in a position to do any damn thing he feels like, throw away all sorts of advantages, and expect anything but further humiliating defeats. If he loses New Hampshire it’s a long way down.

6 Likes

Interesting that during discussion of the national debt Trump brings up the government’s inability to negotiate drug prices for Medicare patients. That prohibition was part of passage of Medicare Part D and is a huge sop to the pharmaceutical industry. Trump suggested that allowing negotiations would be one way to lower the national debt. No wonder he gives the Republican establishment the heebie-jeebies. It’s right up there with his assertion that hedge-fund managers are getting away with murder and don’t deserve special tax exemptions.

11 Likes

When you’re as big a narcissistic sociopath as these two, you believe that EVERYTHING is to your credit and NOTHING is your fault.

3 Likes

Alternate headline: FoxNews Pig Interviews Pig Donald Trump

3 Likes

Trump was actually in one of those.

Least said about that…

1 Like

Trump refused, saying he didn’t know if his absence had an “impact” on his standing in the Iowa caucus, where he came in second. He stood by his decision to hold a fundraiser for U.S. veterans instead.

He’s likely basing this on the idea that Cruz’s win is still being scrutinized.

1 Like

“Donald Trump is like the crazy, ranting uncle you hope your friends will never meet.”

Stephen King on Twitter. Also, check out this website, it’s interactive. Move the trumpet around the Trumpf’s head, his hair blows and his eyes follow. It’s a blast :wink:

http://www.trumpdonald.org/

5 Likes

trump is unable to admit he is wrong about anything. it is a huge character flaw. can’t learn from mistakes if can’t admit one’s mistakes.

5 Likes

What mistakes?

3 Likes