Discussion: NYT: Trump Still Rages At Sessions' Recusal From Russia Probe

1 Like

It’s a great idea for Trump to keep expressing his anger over how Sessions recused himself and failed to sideline the Russia probe because that doesn’t sound like obstruction of justice at all. Our president is really smart.

45 Likes

Look, you idiot! The bus was loaded, it was on schedule, and fully fueled.
WHY WEREN’T YOU IN FRONT OF IT???!!!

12 Likes

This is fake news. Not you or anybody else can possibly convince me that Donald Trump knows what “recusal” is.

I think he thinks it means Sessions specifically declined to defend him. Like, very literally, I think that’s what Trump believes it means.

36 Likes

“unleashed his fury” at White House aides the day after the recusal

Are we sure that no-one has a gun.

1 Like

Rage, rage against the dying of the stillborn Presidency.

7 Likes

Heh. “Look! The Russian Ambassador also visited the White House during that time! Why doesn’t anyone question Obama about that?”

Numbnuts…

6 Likes

I can see vividly why Melania stays away from this man.

15 Likes

Good thing nothing’s going on in the world and this so-called president can golf and tweet and rage over something that happened three fucking months ago!

24 Likes

The next step that Rump should take is to fire Sessions. That’ll show him who’s in charge.

Yes, he should do that.

39 Likes

Imagine the catalog of rages he’s building up. More I say! Fill your day with rage! Every day!

11 Likes

What will the spectacle be like when his rage finally explodes?

2 Likes

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Does this mean the “end” is near?

5 Likes

Dear God! Please, let it be so!

2 Likes

Pfft

1 Like

If Trump wants to fire Sessions he should hurry before Jeffie’s forced to resign…

4 Likes

It was all so beautifully planned. The racist Keebler Elf was going to be the perfect obstructionist shit-screen for “this Russia thing,” until he blabbed to Franken about those non-meetings with Kislyak, and then some traitorous leaker exposed that as factually challenged. Then Sessions, whose lower brain kept sending these warning impulses about personal doom, caved in and recused! What’s wrong with that sumbitch?! I thought he was my man, an alien with no conscience or delusions of morality, jes like that real Alien in the movie (and jes like me).

Sessions, you should have taken that bullet for me! RAGE, RAGE, RAGE!

15 Likes

I hope Saddam’s pistol was removed from the White House. This display case just screams, “In case of rage, break glass.”

2 Likes

Slight change to my thoughts on Donald. He’s not a moron he’s a raging moron. Jesus he needs to be removed before he does something that really fucks things up. They really need to have someone on him 24-7

7 Likes

But Sessions has NOT followed through on recusing himself from things under the Russian collusion and election rigging. Traitor Sessions fired Comey along with Trump!

There is no question that Sessions is involved with the Russians…hopefully more US PATRIOTS will come forward and blow the whistle on the entire Trump gang and save our Democracy from Trump and Putin and the Republican Communist movement.

12 Likes