Discussion: NYT: Ledger In Ukraine Lists $12.7 Million For Trump Campaign Manager

Maybe instead of Trumpet, tRump or Drumpf, we need to start using козырять.

4 Likes

Uh oh, Donnie - doesn’t look good for your “I surround myself with the best people” argument…

Will Traitor Trump or Manafort file a libel suit against the Grey Lady? Because a LOT of rather unflattering facts will surface in that process. Bigly.

11 Likes

Trump: That’s a good thing. He should have charged more. I hired the right person. Putin personally approved of him.

4 Likes

This entire article is disinformation, smoke and mirrors, allegations. And no evidence exists that Russia had anything to do with the hacking of the DNC emails. This is a flagrant lie being propagated by Mrs. Joe McCarthy (Hillary) and the lying coward Obama, among others in the MSM and even here on TPM. These lies are being repeated by the above liars often so the liars hope it’ll stick in the public mind as truth. The usual distraction from issues that are real, but we expect Hillary and Obama to lie all the time, and even the MSM and this author now.

1 Like

Trump: I am sure everyone would like to see his Tax returns. Not going to happen.

2 Likes

Сделайте погромы шик снова.

2 Likes

The smooth talking guy was using the smoke and mirror game in an attempt to hide that he was paid - oh yeah, it is the book keeping that is the problem. Please ignore any off shore accounts that hide his money.

Isn’t that the problem. Sleeping with dogs and getting fleas all the while denying that you sleep with dogs.

He has learned nothing from Watergate:   it is the cover-up that sends people to jail and ruins careers.
4 Likes

If this is true, and a big IF, it is all the more reason to vote for Trump. After all, Yevtushenko and Putin are the good people promoting peace and quiet worldwide, the good guys, while Obama and his Nazi ally Poroshenko are the war criminals. That would justify all the more support for Trump among his supporters, just watch. Everything about this election is counter-intuitive, appears to me. Same with the 50 war criminals from USA security employees who criticized Trump: all the more reason to support Trump. After all, if one wants to disempower the totalitarian and developing fascist regime of Obama and Clinton, the first act is to house clean by hosing away the security apparatus which makes fascism possible. Those 50 signatories to that letter are only increasing Trump’s support because Trump’s base despises the entire establishment of criminals and these 50 are the core of them. Can’t really predict anything, even the stupid pundits like this author and of course the MSM.

1 Like

You tell 'em, Comrade!

6 Likes

Tell me again how you earn 12 million a year working at home.

12 Likes

Some people are saying that Manafort is a crook but I’m not saying that but something is going on. Also, I’ve heard people say that Manafort and Trump are in cahoots with Putin but I won’t say it. Ivanka and Wendy Murdoch are vacationing in Croatia. Wendy is Putin’s girl friend-- some say that this shows how Trumps family and Putin are friendly but I certainly wouldn’t say that – but it doesn’t look good.

6 Likes

No mention of Yanukovych? Is he a “good guy”?

2 Likes

I’ve heard some people say the same thing but I wouldn’t.

1 Like

People say…Comrade omahhum is a card carrying member of the Russian Federation, salutes Putin daily and has a Red Flag outside his home.

Just sayin’…

5 Likes

Manafort wants to get Trump elected just to see him deposed in a popular uprising. After Marcos and Yanukovych, it would be a hat trick for him.

2 Likes

Popcorn Row 1 please.

"The investigation continues
detailing questionable off-shore companies that investigators say was
used to launder public money that was stolen by a corrupt government.
It wasn’t long before Trump loyalist and paid CNN shill Corey
Lewandowski tweeted the story. Lewandowski and Manafort were notorious
for infighting on the Trump campaign while Lewandowski was at the helm.
He’s also spent the last few months, since being fired from the Trump
campaign, attacking Manafort in the media,
including calling for Manafort’s immediate dismissal after Melania
Trump’s plagiarism scandal at the Republican National Convention.

1 Like

lolwut

Is a psychiatrist available ?

2 Likes

I’ve heard that also and I might not agree but something is going on there.