Discussion: NYT: Former Ailes Crony Bill Shine Expected To Be Named WH Comms Director

2 Likes

ETTD !

(the harder they come, the harder they fall) Shine is a close friend of Hannity, so he can’t be smart…

6 Likes

“Former Fox News Co-President Bill Shine, who was an ally of the network’s late CEO Roger Ailes, is expected to be the next White House communications director…”

I’m already looking forward to his replacement.

27 Likes

A sexual harassment enabler hired to work for Trump. Yeah, he’ll fit right in. I guess the guy they really wanted couldn’t get paroled out of prison from that child molestation conviction.

18 Likes

Well, I’m looking forward to see Shine in action, it will be spectacular !

5 Likes

Fine by me. Get all the traitors in one place.

3 Likes

Will he take Fox’s No-Fatties mandate to the WH? If fired, will Sister Sarah keep her security detail or is a series of restaurant ejections in her future from now until Rapture?

5 Likes

So will the women in the WH need Secret Service protection from Shine?

8 Likes

I wonder if he steams pants as well as Hope Hicks? But he used to work for Roger Ailes, so we can already gather that he knows how to give hummers to the boss.

1 Like

I am actually looking forward to this first episode of White House Press Briefing and Friends.

8 Likes

“Shine left Fox News in May last year amid accusations that he helped cover up a number of sexual harassment allegations at the company.”

Enter Dem messaging failure, stage left…

6 Likes

Would this not be more accurate to say that "Bill Shine expected to be named White House MIS-COMMUNICATIONS director?

10 Likes

His infamous talent is covering things up at a major tee-vee network. That’s small potatoes compared to the new gig at the White House.

8 Likes

Oh, please, April Ryan or Jim Acosta. Please ask this question at an upcoming press gaggle:
“So, tell us, Sarah: how you do you feel about working for a man who was fired from his last job for allowing sexual harassment to run rampant among his male employees while ignoring the complaints of the women who were victims? Take your time to answer. It’s not like you have to leave because you made reservations at The Red Hen restaurant.”

14 Likes

Right about the time the DNC is releasing an ad highlighting the White House’s low bar for hiring staff some Dem rep in California will be arrested for rape or domestic violence. That’s how the Dems roll.

1 Like

Between Shine and Guiliani magic will happen ! Just watch ! Please, don’t say anything, it will spoil the magic of the moment !

9 Likes

Well … on the plus side, his reputation is already shit. No need to worry about that White House stank getting on him.

9 Likes

I guess it’s considered civil to allow men to grope women but uncivil to ask someone to leave your restaurant because of the harm her boss is doing to the country.

13 Likes

Enter Dem messaging failure, stage left…

Maybe Bill Clinton can offer some sage advice on the past being the past…

2 Likes

I guess those pesky women better learn their place. #metoo is just do much noise. ‘First they came for…’

2 Likes