Discussion: Number Of Major GOP Donors Call On RNC To Drop Trump

2 Likes

We were OK when Donald insulted Mexicans, Hispanics, Black People, the handicapped, a Gold Start family, body shamed women and just flat out lied with every other word he spoke. But sexually assaulting white women is a bridge too far. Republican Profiles in courage! [eye roll]

26 Likes

Well, of course that’s fine because it gets our base amped up. BUUUTTTT, this stuff is turning women of and making them run away from the Party.

8 Likes

It’s when only they start hearing about it from their wives and daughters at breakfast that they start to care.

7 Likes

You bought it, you own it…

9 Likes

You know, when I hear one of these guys or elected Republicans say that Trump is utter human garbage but he’s better than Hillary, what I hear–since there really is so very little to reasonably despise in Hillary Clinton–is just more Republican misogyny.

14 Likes

For the RNC, 2016 is worse than 2012 which was worse than 2008.

Odds on 2020? Bueller? Bueller?

9 Likes

OT but provides a great example of how Drumpf screws with people.

I’m one of the Central Park Five. Donald Trump won’t leave me alone.

For 27 years, I’ve been in Donald Trump’s crosshairs.

I’m a member of the Central Park Five, a group of teenagers imprisoned for a brutal sexual assault in Central Park in 1989. When we were arrested, the police deprived us of food, drink or sleep for more than 24 hours. Under duress, four of us falsely confessed. Though we were innocent, we spent our formative years in prison, branded as rapists.

5 Likes

Hello? Hello? Donald are you there?
When the money stops he party’s over.
Reince , you better not waste any time getting Autopsy 3.0 ready , if you last that long .
You have proven the Peter Principle you sniveling little weasel

3 Likes

A fool and his money…I mean, really?! Trump is a terrible candidate so let me write a check to…Gary Johnson?!

4 Likes

We paid for winners. Where are our guaranteed winners?

4 Likes

They realized their $$$$ was being flushed down a white trash toilet, huh?

11 Likes

The thing is, nobody else wants that job except Corey Lewandowski. Priebus is well and truly trapped there.

1 Like

6 Likes

Well, you know who’s really responsible for all of The Donald’s recent problems, don’t you? THE JEWS!

4 Likes

The Obvious Anagram (h/t Charles Pierce) will be looking for a new job approximately 24 hours after November 8. Worst. Chairman. Ever. He’s a great example of an “empty suit,” and I look forward to him drawing unemployment benefits. Let’s put some of his colleagues in Congress out of work too.

1 Like

Priebus is gone after this election. He has screwed up this entire nomination cycle, from his mishandling of the primary debates, the worst convention of either party in decades, the “loyalty pledges”, and his continued inability to bring Trump to heel.

OTOH, I can’t imagine Priebus actually wanting to keep the job, either.

3 Likes

When Reince moves out of the Trumpery Tower I will believe it.

1 Like

Some members of the RNC committee, however, commended Priebus for standing by their candidate, saying they can accept Trump’s behavior more than the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency.

Besides, he may pivot to the general any day now!!

3 Likes

Thanks Donald. After fifty years, no one else could have given the South back to the Democratic Party.

3 Likes