Discussion: Now Guiliani's Not Going To Ukraine, Says Whole Thing Was A 'Set Up'

“A noun, a verb and 9/11” is pouting. So sad.

34 Likes

“You see, QAnon told us that Eric Holder ran guns to the Ukraine, which then hid Hillary’s emails, and tried to lure me into an incriminating situation – it definitely was nothing like ‘I got caught doing dirty tricks and had to stop.’”

37 Likes

I guess Rudy Lapdog Guiliani was beaten hard by his master last night, who found Barr a better sucker than Rudy.

11 Likes

Rudy is not a loyal American–all he wants is his mug in the news and money in his pocket.

16 Likes

32 Likes

“A noun, a verb, and an asshole.”

32 Likes

“… I think this was a setup. The whole thing, by the way, is a setup. From the very beginning. That is what your gonna find,” Giuliani said.

Of course it was!

And you were trying to set up Joe Biden and his son as the fall guys.

31 Likes

Rudy plans trip to Ukraine to extort incoming government, cancels trip when Giuliani tells him it’s a set up by “a bunch of people, one of whom already has found to be involved on this.” The deep state never rests, which is why you can never have enough tinfoil.

10 Likes

Giuliani may well be right on this.

Zelensky was supposed to be the reliable russkie-friendly dude.

But his sponsor, Kolomoisky, made his name by arming the right-wing militias that stopped the movement of the revolution in Luhansk and Donetsk, kept it from spreading.

Ukrainian politics are rather convoluted and interesting… Can very well see scenarios where the dangle to Giuliani was not the simple and clean hit-piece that he was looking for.

18 Likes

The terrorists of 9-1-1 used planes. This terrorist is using a corrupt president.

15 Likes

Maybe he should stop looking so much like a useful idiot.

31 Likes

Naw. I find it rather refreshing when the commie sympathizers and neo-nazis do their work in the open, where everyone can see what they truly are.

Much harder to fight them when they stay in the shadows.

16 Likes

“Nice country you’ve got there. It’d be a shame if we approved of Vlad taking the rest of it. You know, like we did Crimea. Just sayin’.”

25 Likes

Of course it was a set-up! All of Ghouliani’s antics are set-ups. His assignment is to create chaos.

6 Likes

Saying “set-up” kinda soundz kool…WOW…Jailiani, the gangsta…

4 Likes

Perhaps the Ukrainian Government told him to Fuck Off .

5 Likes

Guiiani: A man, a sham, a root canal

21 Likes

“I was almost lured into a conspiracy by agents of an unfriendly country.” Isn’t this the sort of thing the FBI should investigate?

18 Likes

“No trip because I believe I was walking into a bunch of people, one of whom already has found to be involved on this, and I think this was a setup. The whole thing, by the way, is a setup. From the very beginning. That is what your gonna find,” Giuliani said.

When I was in the Cub Scouts and Little League, they used to show this kind of thing on Saturday mornings…

3 Likes