Discussion: Now Even Catholic Nuns Are Condemning Bill O'Reilly's War Tales (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #234100

Isn’t there a quote in the bible that “the meek shall inherit the earth?” Well, nuns seem to give that credence. I am thinking of these Maryknoll and Ursuline sisters and the Nuns on the Bus - their quiet, firm dignity and representation of real values speaks volumes.

9 Likes

Wonder when this lying scumbag will start calling the nuns “pinheads”…?

8 Likes

Oh well, O’Reilly can now get a job with,… oops, he is all ready with Fox!

5 Likes

Bill O’Reilly responds: “I expect the Maryknoll Sisters to be in the kill zone, where they deserve to be.”

3 Likes

As a Catholic himself who was educated by nuns in parochial school, it’ll be interesting to see how (or if) O’Reilly will respond. During this season of Lent, some contrition on his part (and not just for this particular instance of “reporting”) might be in order.

4 Likes

There’s always Newsmax. Or the Daily Caller. Or Breitbart. Or World News Daily.

First Things might be too elevated a place for him to land.

1 Like

“I’ve seen guys crucify Jesus near Jerusalem and saw Jesus get nailed to the cross.”
– Bill O’Reilly, after seeing a few paintings

5 Likes

I look forward to reading about Billo’s response to the Sisters…

1 Like

According to a nun that I once met who claims to have been one of his teachers back when he grew up on Long Island, the rest of his teachers will be waiting for him on the other side with their rulers…he’s going to have a very painful afterlife.

4 Likes

Sisters are doing it for themselves.

3 Likes

Oh–so there IS still a Purgatory!

1 Like

But was he there to witness the Resurrection?

2 Likes

“I’ve seen guys gun down nuns in El Salvador” and that he “saw nuns get shot in the back of the head.”

Lie or not, O’Reilly exposes his worst with these words. Think about it; what kind of a person BRAGS about having witnessed something like that? Certainly not people who are unfortunate enough to have been there. Journalists? Not them either. Real journalists are not tragedy voyeurs who like to watch. Real journalists want to get on the scene, AFTER such tragedies in order to publish the who, when, what, how and why.

No. Only comic book adventure heros and the actors who play them would ever make a boast like this.

5 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not Bill O’Reilly. No matter what his bluster level, he knows that he regularly lied and is still lying. It’s hard to constantly keep your back up like that. It’s hard not to be able to relax into the truth, but instead work to keep your stories straight. No wonder he’s so angry… he has to be him.

3 Likes

The sun goes up
The sun goes down
The tide goes in
The tide goes out
The nuns go to a dangerous area
The nuns get killed.

Shit happens.

The French have bitch slapped Faux lately and now the sisters of mercy have scolded Oreilly.
Faux as a whole, has turned into a punching bag and laughing stock.

Faux Fries and Oreilly, empty calories and false falafelling.

1 Like

When nuns are shitting on you, you done fucked up. No ifs, and or buts.

3 Likes

…that was after his dose of ED pill

Then prepare to be disappointed.