Discussion: North Korea Says 'Only Absolute Force' Can Work On 'Bereft Of Reason' Trump

2 Likes

Battle of the Bouffants.

“Let’s get ready to rrrrrrrrumble!”

23 Likes

Trump or Hilton?

I’m doing a new TV show that I’m really excited about, as well as my real estate projects around the world.

4 Likes

Hilton

4 Likes

North Korea and Trump just trolling each other, each for the amusement of their respective bases.

Orange-faced oaf Donald Trump threatens DPRK with "fire and fury," yet delivers only wind and flatulence. pic.twitter.com/r7BrTBJrnQ

— DPRK News Service (@DPRK_News) August 8, 2017
14 Likes

“bereft of reason”

They got that much right.

19 Likes

Big hair, small penises. And we get to sit and watch…

Yay.

15 Likes

Trump is steaming becuase they’re trying to use big words on him - like bereft

8 Likes

ITTY-BITTY fists of fury!

11 Likes

:joy:

Mic drop!

3 Likes

Is it just me or are you too thinking: "how far over the shark have we jumped as a country to have North Korea speak of Trump as being “bereft of reason?”

We left irony behind long ago. We have entered pure dystopia!

21 Likes

And both are tubby too!

Its like we’re all on a roller coaster plunging into the tunnel below, and it could be a giant blast of fun or the track could just end and we’re all in for a serious amount of pain.

5 Likes

It is not often (or ever, that I can recall) that I agree with the Norks, but they got this right, and with an unaccustomed dose of humor as well. Perhaps 45 will ,after all, unite the world in gales of mocking laughter, and bring about peace in our time. It would be a remarkable basis for his 2020 campaign, if he gets that far. And an improvement over most of the other alternatives he presents us with.

4 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when the headline would have been United States Says ‘Only Absolute Force’ Can Work On ‘Bereft Of Reason’ Kim Jong-un

2 Likes

Impotent:

17 Likes

Future headline:

US Destroyed From Within By Absolute Farce

14 Likes

What’s the Man from Glad doing in that picture?

11 Likes

Showing how much garbage you can stuff into Glad’s new line of bags, PuffedUps.

5 Likes

I’m more worried by our Idiot-in-Chief’s enablers: https://youtu.be/XZV_lIwmz5E

11 Likes