Discussion: North Korea Disputes Trump Account Of Why Summit Collapsed

Wow, who to believe?

Their lunatic dictator?

Or ours?

51 Likes

Trump will believe theirs, for sure.

20 Likes

Yeah - do we believe Dear Leader or Dear Leader?

19 Likes

I believe Kim.

Why would he lie?

13 Likes

And that Peace Prize was so close!

16 Likes

I can’t believe this was anything but a photo op. Dear Leader is not going to give up his nukes. They are his insurance policy. Every rotten dictator knows what happened to Qaddafi and Saddam. All you can do is hope to contain them and minimize their incentive to do destructive things to their neighbors…

9 Likes

Photo of the guy who didn’t see this coming:

6 Likes

KKKlowns to the left of me, jokkkkers to the right…

14 Likes

But Donnie would have to get TWO Peace Prizes.
(Just to show up You Know Who.)

5 Likes

Anybody else notice that Dotard’s tie is as tall as the table?

10 Likes

Stuck in the middle with Trump…

6 Likes

Exactly! Who do we trust, who do we believe, what liar do we listen too?

2 Likes

Yes. It’s practically resting on the chair seat.

4 Likes

Trump: North Korea is the new Pelosi. I want my FOX and Friends. I quit.

1 Like

So, it’s a he said, he said situation and since for the first time in American history we can’t take the word of POTUS over a ruler of NK, we don’t know which is true.

Actually, I’d bet they’re both lying.

6 Likes

Sorry. I believe theirs. The US failed to do any groundwork. For normal governments, diplomats work ahead and have pretty much everything already agreed to before the leaders summit. Trump being the asshole he is, though that they could dispense of all of the diplomacy (and there is a useless moron at State, anyway ) and just get there and make a deal, and claim to be the savior of western civilization . Kim probably had no such expectations, if there was an advantageous deal to be made he would take it, but if not, he gets to go home and can claim that he looked the President of the US of A in the eye and told him to fuck off.

There was no way for Kim to lose, and there was no way for Trump to win, and everybody knew that in advance except for Don Jr. Eric and the rest of the Trumptards. It was all gas and no shit.

32 Likes

Trump’s personal Vietnam ended in failure.

15 Likes

Game show music
And it’s time again for Liar’s Paradox!

• Will Spanky say that he believes Kim’s version because Kim said so?
  • Or will he turn against his own reason for exculpating North Korea in the death of American Otto Warmbier?

Stay tuned for tonight’s episode of Liar’s Paradox!

7 Likes

They’re likely both lying.

No reason in the world to believe either of these fuckers.

5 Likes