Discussion: 'No Proof Of Anything': Trump Unravels When Pressed On Migrant Conspiracies

When they say “financed” by leftists, what are they even talking about? What funds do they think they’re witnessing at work when they see a bunch of starving people with no shoes walking across Central America and sleeping on the side of the road.

65 Likes

“financed by Venezuela.”

Venezuela couldn’t finance a two-car motorcade from one side of Tegucigalpa’s Plaza Los Dolores to the other.

66 Likes

“You’re going to find out. And we’re going to see.”

Yesssss, the weapons-grade “I’m not even saying these words as they dribble out of my own mouth” two-weeks unpromise.

It had been too long since we got the pure uncut stuff.

39 Likes

And also not nearly long enough.

9 Likes

So what? He is a butt hole we all ready know that.

4 Likes

What possible benefit would “leftists” hope to achieve by this, anyway? I’ve heard some say that the left is hoping to trigger a violent overreaction by Border Patrol, for its P.R. value. But that reveals a very poor grasp of geography. The caravan is currently near the border between Guatemala and Mexico - it’s not at the U.S. border, and unless someone shows up with a shitload of buses, the caravan won’t be here until well after Election Day. So how would that accrue to the benefit of the left?

30 Likes

Poor Mikey couldn’t tell a lie - even when urged on by Satan himself.

21 Likes

More sleepy filibustering. You know it as well as anybody.

5 Likes

well…he kinda could…

10 Likes

“No proof of anything.” Isn’t that his family motto?

34 Likes

Ah. Trying to throw Venezuela in there again. I see what they did…

5 Likes

The headline is fake news.

Trump has never been raveled.

Or hinged, for that matter.

35 Likes

my conspiracy theory is that the migrants are being financed by the Koch Bros and Sheldon Adelson in order to give Cheeto Donnie a scare issue just before the Midtermsđź’€

28 Likes

Question:
If swarthy “middle easterners” are so damned dangerous when mixed with unarmed swarthy Mexicans, why are we so “buddy buddy” with them when they torture, kill and dismember a green card carrying American resident Saudi journalist. (I believe I know the answer)

25 Likes

I’d like to see a graphic of 7000 people in Neyland Stadium at UT-Knoxville. That stadium holds over 100,000 people. It would look like a very poorly attended Junior League baseball game.

14 Likes

It makes all kinds of sense for Democrats to stoke Republican irrational fear of the brown horde in the weeks leading up to the midterm election. I’m sure it does. Really. Somehow.

Trumpists also believe this: “We promised you huge tax cuts. We told you we passed your huge tax cuts. I know, I know, you didn’t get huge tax cuts, or really any tax cuts at all, and now you know that. But you got millions of jobs, right? Yes, millions of jobs. And don’t worry. I’m going to give you the biggest tax cut ever, in November, without Congress. Maybe a little more for corporations, but mostly for you! Huge cuts. Biggest ever. In November. Now, aren’t you excited about that?!?”

18 Likes

My conspiracy theory is that all of the murderous migrants are trying to enter the US to take advantage of those sweet tax cuts that Trump promised to enact before the midterms.

26 Likes

Trump is too stupid to figure this out on his own, but his handlers have told him that his base is a huge, credulous basket of deplorables who will immediately accept any bullshit thrown at them as long as it’s about hordes of marauding brown people trying to destroy our country. It’s so despicable, yet so predictable. Trump supporters are like blind rattlesnakes that will strike at anything without hesitation. He’s selling them exactly what they already want: a vision of a white supremacist Utopia with churches everywhere and corndogs on every plate. Fat, stupid, angry, cruel, stingy, fearful and racist idiots.

19 Likes

Please, don’t sully the name of “Ravel” with that asshole!

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available