Discussion: Newly Public Schedules From Interior Dept. Head Show Ties To Former Clients

Is this a surprise to anyone? Anyone?

9 Likes

Grifters gotta grift.

3 Likes

Without ethics. Without morals. Without a conscience. Without a respect for law. Without a soul.

6 Likes

Do they still chant “Drain the Swamp!” at his psycho-dramas rallies?

These days they should be chanting: “Swamp R Us!”

5 Likes

And McConnell’s gotta rubber stamp.

2 Likes

This nominee makes James Watts look almost benign. Don’t at me,

I was working for the BLM when Watts took over, his budget cuts cost me a great job with them just as I was beginning my post college career.

6 Likes

Once again, someone just allowed to “correct the record” when what they were doing was lying through their teeth.

3 Likes

Next up: Republicans bashing Democrats for not doing anything about climate change.

That should be good for five years of spin.

This dude is a tool for GOP industry donors to despoil the land. That’s why he was picked. It’s part of the Trump GOP’s ongoing looting of our country and to destroy the national parks.

1 Like

We need a bunch of new laws with real teeth. Jail those before trial for lying about private meetings with lobbyists hidden from our view. And many more to stop grifters like Trump and his ilk.

Yet another corrupt asshole!
Quelle surprise!
Only the best!

Mostly we need to enforce the existing laws, but when the DoJ is controlled by the grifters there’s a problem with that.

1 Like