Discussion: New Report Undermines Erik Prince's Sworn Testimony On Ties To Campaign

3 Likes

Guess the Navy Seal of Approval doesn’t count for much any more.

Lying, greedy traitor…

54 Likes

Prince told Donald Trump Jr. that “we are working hard for your father.”

Merchant of Death indeed.

22 Likes

Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan have long since established the principle that to the extent the Republican majority in Congress controls outcomes and consequences, there will be no consequences for Republican assets who commit crimes, from perjury to treason and beyond. None whatever, except maybe some fat federal contracts to pad their offshore accounts.

53 Likes

Since he didn’t tell the whole truth I’m sure Nunes will be calling him back for another interview.

ETA he was less than candid

27 Likes

If he’s lied to congress, it’s likely he’s lied to Mueller’s team. Five’ll getcha 10 that Prince and Donny Jr. are targets and get indicted.

62 Likes

I’m hoping both Prince and Junior get more than 5 to 10.

32 Likes

It’s all just part of the Deep State conspiracy to take down the Trump campaign - you know, the campaign that ended over 18 months ago.

Or

It’s all part of the continuing Trump team conspiracy to obstruct justice and keep the extent of their illegal activities hidden.

So confusing to know which it is.

27 Likes

I did a whole write up of his testimony when it was released months ago. I noted a number of areas where I thought he took big risks. It looks like Mueller intends to bite him in the ass. An indictment of Prince would send shockwaves within GOP circles given the power that family has held within that party.

66 Likes

Erik Prince is on his way to becoming our very own Ernst Rohm. He just needs a FĂĽhrer to serve.

6 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a nicer pair. I wonder which embassy they’ll pick to hold up in?

14 Likes

The news about Erik Prince’s role in the Dotard’s campaign casts Betsy DeVos’ nomination as Secretary of Education in a bit of a different light. I mean, she came out of the blue, without any experience actually administering an education system. I wonder to what extent her nomination was payback for Erik’s work on the campaign?

31 Likes

Black Ops meets Black money meets Orange greed…

This traitor is too rich and powerful to get brought down…

3 Likes

So Erik gave up on “I just happened to fly to the Seychelles to grab a beer and ran into the Russians” lie? Lock him up!

19 Likes

Reports that have since surfaced gravely undermine that version of events.

Been hearing this alot lately.
I am noticing a pattern. lol
DUH !!!

16 Likes

They’re both big players in the left behinder endtime psychosis. Bring Bibles back to school, mideast wars as Crusades. Cue the giant jesus-in-the-sky hologram. As oil prices rise, alt.energy is hobbled, Saudis happy, fracking profitable, investors take their cut.

Divest, people, or you’re part of this.

13 Likes

She’s been a Koch bros & rw backer for years, focusing on her version of education. She may not have needed her brother’s help but it probably didn’t hurt.

14 Likes

“Erik Prince appears to have withheld critical information perjured his lying ass off in sworn testimony a treasonous Lie-A-Palooza and extended deceitathon before the House Intelligence Committee Soviet-style show trial staged by Comrade Nunes.”

Fixed.

46 Likes

Amway brats, both of them.

8 Likes

Polysyllabic burns are the best…

10 Likes