Discussion: New Jersey Says It Will Give 'Election Integrity' Commission Public Data

1 Like

So did the Outlaw Jersey Whale “move on him”…?

11 Likes

Hey Chris. Jared HATE HATE HATES you, so even if you kiss up to Trump by doing this, it won’t help. You’ll never ever get a job at TRUMP WH INC.

14 Likes

Trump is so not feeling New Jersey or (perhaps especially) it’s Governor – this is just pathetic.

6 Likes

Christie still trying to get a job in the administration

11 Likes

UM- the actual story says the exact opposite of your headline. Very misleading.

3 Likes

So much for Crispie Kreme not sticking his head in the sand about this request. Just his ginormous ass…

13 Likes

All data will be printed on Chris Christie’s bathing suit to be read at one’s own risk…

3 Likes

Exactly. Look Donald I shut down the government and gave them all the finger (and I stopped eating double thick Oreos). Can I have a job in Washington now?

2 Likes

That woman behind him looks like someone just invited Chris to an all-you-can-eat buffet at her house.

4 Likes

A happily married all you can eat buffet…

2 Likes

That’s no woman, that’s my wife!

7 Likes

Mary Pat could eat no fat
'Cuz Chris could eat no lean…

3 Likes

Like most bullies, Christie is simply a coward. The world will be glad to see him slink out of the governor’s mansion at the end of the year.

8 Likes

This ought to sent Christie’s approval ratings into the single digits. But, as he said, who cares? He’s not running again. Bully. He and Trump are two peas in a pod, a very large pod.

6 Likes

Chris Christie has done everything short of getting on his knees and publicly begging Trump for a job in his admin. Pathetic.

5 Likes

A pod with stretch marks…

4 Likes

So, Trump would become the felatee instead of the fellator he usually is with Putin.

1 Like

and I’ll HUFF and I’ll PUFF

1 Like

That would be redundant as Christie has already given up your personal identity info to the Russian Mafia in exchange for a box of Twinkies.

1 Like