Discussion: NC Elections Board Effectively Tosses Most Of McCrory's Ballot Protests

2 Likes

Hahahahaha!

10 Likes

Booo f’ing hoos :joy_cat:

8 Likes

Take your bigoted ass and just get the hell out of North Carolina.

10 Likes

Well it’s nice to know that Trump really doesn’t have any coattails.

Anyhow Pat, go sit in that corner with Renee.

Thanks for playing

Buh-bye

12 Likes

McCrory needs a time out as well as time to suckle at Art Pope’s teat a bit more.

4 Likes

“They would never award the election to someone who has the least votes.” Oh, the death of irony. . . .

25 Likes

You mean there are at least some public officials in North Carolina who still follow the law. Who’d a thunk it?

8 Likes

It sure wasn’t from lack of trying every ruse McCrory and his weasels could come up with, apparently aided and abetted by his minions in the State Elections Board who ginned up hundreds of supposed claims of malfeasance and sent them off to the counties as evidence. Apparently the attempt was so blatant, even Republicans at the county level couldn’t stomach them. I think it may demonstrate how loathed McCrory is in NC.

“They would never award the election to somebody who didn’t have the most votes.”

I got a Presidential election result right here that I’d like to talk to you about!

18 Likes

“Former Governor Pat McCrory “Accidentally” Walked into a Ladies Room. What Happened Next Will Surprise You.”

Probable Future News Item.

13 Likes

Hah! Never say “never” …

“Donald Trump will never be the Republican nominee …”

Donald Trump could never win the presidency …"

3 Likes

A prime example of the extensive voter fraud Trump said permeated this election. McCrory clearly won the popular vote if you discount the votes for Cooper.

10 Likes

Only a Republican could believe that Democrats would steal the election from McCrory but let Republicans take the Lt. Governorship, cement a veto-proof majority in the General Assembly and let Trump win the state’s presidential vote.

17 Likes

McCrory falls squarely into this school of thought: “I’m not a racist. It’s not that I don’t want black people voting just because they’re black. I don’t want them voting because they vote for the other side. See the difference?”

No, no we don’t, Jethro.

13 Likes

Is having this job really all that important for you? There is no other occupation you can transition to that would bring you the same amount of satisfaction? How desperate must you be? Wow, just wow.

4 Likes

Once you back out the millions of felons and dead people that voted for Cooper you’d discover McCrory won. Millions I say!!!

3 Likes

But wait, there’s more!

McCrory blocks state board’s effort to hire outside lawyers in election dispute

5 Likes

Governor, Do the letters " F U " mean anything to you?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/2075324/around-the-world-snap-o.gif

4 Likes

Give it up buttercup you are done. Well that’s another Democrat Win.

5 Likes

Not quite OT in its fundamental way. I’ll print it out and read it every day…

A Yale history professor’s powerful, 20-point guide to defending democracy under a Trump presidency

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available