Discussion: NC Attempts To Stop 'Booger' And 'Snot' Graffiti

Discussion for article #223009

booger??? doctor johnny fever would be proud

7 Likes

Here’s a tip. Focus on real crime.

so the new tillis ads are a little rough around the edges

he will get better

3 Likes

I thought nose picking was a Teabagger competitive sport.

1 Like

Clearly the problem here is with noses. We need to ban nasal secretions to protect our youths.

No more dirty noses!

Oh, and one more thing: BOOOOGER!!

6 Likes

There’s doody on the walls!!!

Can I write DINGLEBERRIES?

Or SKIDMARKS?

How about TWEENER?

O noes! If someone in NC can read that, they’ll come extradite me!

We need to ALL be on the lookout and call in to leave anonymous tips. Half of us will say that we could’ve sworn we saw Thom Tillis fleeing the scene with a spraypaint can. The other half will say we saw McCrory hangin’ around the spraypaint section of the hardware store looking awfully suspicious. And picking his nose.

1 Like

It would be far less worrisome to the state authorities if these vandals had used thousands of tons of coal ash instead of ounces of spraypaint.

5 Likes

Suspect next they will be cracking down on a shower of turkeys and a large wandering carp.

3 Likes

Cary is rated one of the safest cities in the country.

MSNBC immediately apologized, and fired Banksy.

1 Like

In Cary, this is what passes for real crime.

Cary is where Research Triangle Park is located. A police emergency in Cary is door dings in people’s Beemers and engineers lost in parking lots because they left their cell phones in the office and can’t find the car without a GPS.

3 Likes

As God is their witness, they thought they could fly.

3 Likes
1 Like

Oh the Humanity!

2 Likes

Sounds like the dastardly work of roving gangs of second graders. (My grandson is in second grade, and snot and booger are two of his favorite words, with buttcheek a close third.)

1 Like

Graffiti is a “real” crime, if it’s your property that is defaced.