Discussion: NBC News: Trump's Upset With FBI Director Wray, Too

Wray is famously known to chew gum on line.

7 Likes

His perceived grievances really are all consuming, aren’t they?

19 Likes

anybody else remember how Republicans were upset about Nixon having an enemies list? Now its just “ho hum, Dumpty has to be Dumpty.”

7 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when Donald Trump declared himself to be the “law and order” candidate.

14 Likes

I don’t agree with his politics but Chris Wray is a very capable, intelligent, straight-up guy. Trump’s problem is that he does not see Wray as sufficiently loyal to Trump. After all, Wray allowed the FBI not only to participate in the Russia investigation, but also to pursue the investigations against Hunter and Collins and has refused to publicly press the conspiracy-theory claims against Hillary, Steele, etc.

(Full disclosure, Wray is my former law partner, although in a different office and different practice group, and I only met him in person a few times. But he was always very well-respected in the firm.)

31 Likes

This is not surprising, and I would assume it ought to be taken into account in what Rosenstein, Mueller, and Wray have to do to protect democracy. Any idea that they can just wait to drop what they have on Trump’s attempts to obstruct justice and other crimes should go away. We are getting to the use all of your ammo stage of Trump’s ongoing Usurpation.

6 Likes

Unfortunately what he meant was his type of law and order, you know the one where he makes the laws himself and then order the minions to enforce them.

14 Likes

Would someone please change his damned diaper.
And OT, but oh-so perfectly sweet!

Dear @TomiLahren,

You and your network told me my career was over and that I was irrelevant. Now you want to interview me. Not only do I not want to waste my time with you, I’m too busy selling out shows on my US tour.

Go Fuck Yourself,

Kathy Griffin pic.twitter.com/hAj5sjaTdd

— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) September 4, 2018
18 Likes

Trump is so rattled, by the time Mueller indicts Jr. and Jared he won’t even care. They were saying on Nicoles show that he had surpassed Nixon’s 6 years in the making paranoia level at 4 months in. A torturous ending with humiliations, loss of all $$ and a nice long stay in the gray bar hotel are hopefully in Trumps future.

15 Likes

They seem to be coming to a head - he’s mounting them all up right now.

Woo Hoo! You go, Kathy!

12 Likes

He has gotten so absolutely batshit bonkers that it almost looks as if he might end up like James Cagney at the finale of “White Heat”:

3 Likes

To describe Trump as pathological is being charitable.

4 Likes

or Captain Queeg…

1 Like

Trump simply can’t afford to have anyone with integrity or independence serving in a high-ranking law enforcement position. That’s as clear as day. No innocent person behaves this way.

9 Likes

Hey, you said “obstruction” twice!

1 Like

Assisted pareidolia:

12 Likes

Someone get Donnie a Festivus pole so he can air his grievances already.

6 Likes

I cannot wait for the Feats of Strength! Trump has about as many muscles as a bowl of Jell-O pudding.
And I gotta lotta problems with you people!!!

2 Likes

When will Trump’s hit list end?

1 Like